• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2019 Klim Gear Released

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Must.... have.... Boas!

Best purchase ever.

Any word if the soles have been made any more durable on the adrenaline gtx boots?

Love the new storm line, and I’m also pretty excited about the handle bar muffs, probably gonna go that route rather than handguards for the ride in on those super cold days.

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
Best purchase ever.

Any word if the soles have been made any more durable on the adrenaline gtx boots?

Love the new storm line, and I’m also pretty excited about the handle bar muffs, probably gonna go that route rather than handguards for the ride in on those super cold days.

I second this. I've tried all other boot brands but I keep coming back to the Adrenaline's because of the lightweight, overall size, ankle support, and water proof. But I tear up the bottoms within a season. If I get 2 seasons out of a pair it's a miracle. I have better luck with the Motorfist soles, but their boots are too heavy IMO.

OhioMike1989

Premium Member
Jun 21, 2017
ill for sure be getting the adrenaline boa boots. Who is cheapest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
On your mark … get set Go … LET THE BOOT WARS BEGIN !

Great know KLIM has a rear entry BOA boot …. Been wearing BAFFIN PIVOTS for years.

Use Klim Pants , and backpak

Motorfist eVent jacket …

Whatever else works for me.

KLIM sure looks nice !!!

C

capulin overdrive

Apr 25, 2010
You guys tearing up the soles are destructive fellers.

320lbs in my birthday suit riding snowbikes, and GTX soles are like new after a couple years.

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
You guys tearing up the soles are destructive fellers.

320lbs in my birthday suit riding snowbikes, and GTX soles are like new after a couple years.

Aftermarket boards with traction screws is why. But Id rather have the traction and tear up boots over slipping and potentially getting hurt. Or lose a a line or the sled in the trees.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Great looking new gear line up from Klim as usual.
On another note, who here can remember when Klim has there annual
Non current sale of gear?
I can’t seem to remember but I want to say it’s in September.

Everything is NON CURRENT now however most stuff was sold out last year before January. It all depends on what you're looking for.

I have one pair of Adrenaline lace boots in size 12 I'm selling for $200 shipped.

Premium Features