• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Helium Hood for the 850

DITCHBANGER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
I like the different look of the hood, but for 700 dollars I lost complete interest in it. You can pick up a air box delete from mountain fit hoods for 220 and gain a lot of the weight loss. Just my 2 cents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the mtn fit is $300 with their air box to use fresh air, instead of under hood hot air. The mtn fit does look very good, but you do have to drill and rivet your stock hood so its not as easy as just swapping hoods and removing when its time to sell like the skinz.

rmk all the way

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Dayton Wa
the mtn fit is $300 with their air box to use fresh air, instead of under hood hot air. The mtn fit does look very good, but you do have to drill and rivet your stock hood so its not as easy as just swapping hoods and removing when its time to sell like the skinz.

True. But I'm running a turbo set up so didn't factor in the intake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DITCHBANGER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
the intake looks great! when do they plan on having them ready for sale

DITCHBANGER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
in the pics posted I cant see what was done with the MAPTS sensor from the stock airbox, it measures air pressure and temperature. Does skinz have a place for this or is it just left off of the helium install?

Premium Features