• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Crazy Oregon weather....Post up your pics.

FreeAgent

Lifetime Membership
May 28, 2008
Hey Guys and Gals we all know that living in Oregon we get some CRAZY weather. I had 90 degree's here the other day then BAM its was hailing golf balls. Post up your pic's of Crazy weather and the one i like the most will win a klim Covert Balaclava. You don't have to live in Oregon I just want some awesome weather pic's.

Michelle:D

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
not anything CRAZY but heres a cool sunset pic looking over the boulder creek wilderness from the east

000_0590.jpg

heres one of the first snowfall here in roseburg last year, i miss it...
000_0521.jpg

Last edited:

FreeAgent

Lifetime Membership
May 28, 2008
Nice Pics guys keep em comming I love Wardy's first one it's a gorgeous!!!

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
I don't think I'd call it crazy...I visited Portland in Feb and it was 65 when we landed. If it's crazy to sit outside at 9pm in Feb drinking an Oly in a light sweatshirt then sign me up for the crazy train!!! It was 15 below when we left MN.

DSC00439.jpg

Early in the day we were in t-shirts...coat for sunset on the beach...course the wife is weak
DSC00437.jpg

DSC00432.jpg

Really jeans and a long sleeved Tee in Feb....I'm booking my ticket for the Crazy Train
DSC00425.jpg

Course this was a rainy drizzly hike up Multnomah Falls and then the damn sun showed up
DSC00331.jpg

and I just like this one...yep I think I could move to Oregon if it wasn't for the hippies.
DSC00320.jpg

DSC00323.jpg

wardy

Premium Member
Jun 7, 2008
Central point Oregon
i tried to get this last one on last night , some reason it did not post..
these are from the lake of the woods area,,my inlaws own the resort,and if any one is interested the resort will be open this winter

LOW O6 003.jpg

FreeAgent

Lifetime Membership
May 28, 2008
I accidentaly deleted my pic's from last June but we were having a wonderful day sun was out it was 65+ then BAM here come's the snow it snowed 7 inches in town and 13 inches in the mountains in 1 hour. An hour later it was 70....go figure.

The saying in Oregon is "If you don't like the weather wait 15 minute's it'll change"..LOL

FreeAgent

Lifetime Membership
May 28, 2008
Really this one is just for fun but it was warm and sunny Friday, rainy for the Ducks game Saturday and hot and sunny today with record breaking temps this week! Here is the game Saturday.

Ahhh thats cute i love it!!!!

FreeAgent

Lifetime Membership
May 28, 2008
Here is one of Crater Lake froze over for the first time in about 50 years. You can see the cracks in the ice. It is an easy but beautiful ride on a clear day.

Wow guys and gals keep em comming i might have to send more then one balaclava these pics are awesome!!!!!
:D:D:D:D

Premium Features