• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Do your goggles fog up?

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
So I figured Dave would just talk about goggles tricks but right up front he talks about being in shape to ride. For sure that's the number one thing. I also use a goggle bag to cook a pair of goggles and have a warm set or dry out the set I fogged up. I also have a bag for my spare set of gloves but they take more heat to cook dry than the clutch bag will provide. I try and rig something near the pipe or can.
My personal fav trick is to leave my goggles on my helmet while digging out mine or a buddies sled. Place the helmet face up so snow from dropping off a tree limb or the roost from the sled leaving it's stuck can fill it.

Premium Member
Dec 17, 2007
British Columbia
A big one is proper fitting goggles for the helmet you use and for your face size. Companies like Oakley are offering 2 frame sizes in their goggle line ups. Key to have your helmet and goggles fit each other.

I

i'llDooit

Nov 27, 2007
Duvall washington
I like my 509 aviators... Good fit in my 509 carbon helmet. Got a coat of anti fog on the inside and outside. Anytime I stop for anything, if it's gonna be 5 minutes or more the goggles go in on the clutch cover and side panel shut. Never take the goggles off for any other reason. I never have a fogging issue..

Premium Features