• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How do you satisfy your lack of adrenaline during the summer?

A

AkHockey10

Feb 9, 2006
Anchorage, Ak
Mountain Bike some, go Off-Roading some, Fish more than some... mostly work and save up for sled parts and fuel... yup.:)

K

kssnow987

Dec 4, 2007
Arlington, WA
how about getting in between this!!!!!
Girls_Kissing_1.jpg

I think it's time to start a new thread........girls and :beer;

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Man do I miss my beer and babes thread....:( It was a good thread.

Guess that will leave something to do Monday morning at work.:D lol

As for the adrenaline thing, well I started driving my KLR like it was a crotch rocket. Though to get the same adrenaline as a sled, I have to be a complete hoodlum. Might have to rethink that a little, or at least get off the interstates. It is fun though!

Last edited:

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Usually we all get super pissed off and yell at each other all day every day...

Happy summer everyone:rolleyes::face-icon-small-win:beer;

S

SLEDIOT

Nov 27, 2007
Dawson Creek BC
I watch my boy on his BMX doin jumps while the ol' lady freaks. he's 6 and headin in the right direction. We stripped his bike down a month ago and "modded" it. Poor guy broke his arm on the monkey bars tho last week (cast to arm pit at 90 deg) and is layed up till mid August boy is he p!ssed!!!! If I could just get the daughters to ride their bikes like him. Best rush ever watchin the kids in training to be like us................ol lady's goin gray.

N
Jan 11, 2008
Cherhill AB
Buy a Kawasaki quad, put in a big bore and 60 shot of nitrous, then go hit the muskeg with some buddies and some rum and Dr. Pepper. Prime Time cigar helps too. Not a fix, but takes the mind off the sled for most of the day. If possible, put the sled where you don't see it often, and hide anything that reminds you of sledding if it bothers you lots through out the summer:beer;:beer;

R

Rob1334

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 26, 2008
Bismarck, ND
Haha, ya it's hard when you got some family and get settled down. Kinda just doing it while i'm young yet and the body can do it, but ya here's another one my buddy took of me

CIMG0353.jpg

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
there is one!!!! its in the trash bin.:D

is it the original? If it isn't I'll see what I can post over in FP tonight.

Update on summer sports....it wasn't my shoulder, I bruised some ribs so now I'm taking pain pills and laying off the skiing and dirt biking for a few weeks.

Premium Features