• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who can rebuilt the Top end on the snowmobile I want to buy?

L
May 26, 2012
Heard Indy Dan is the bomb but he's out of state, anyone near Cheyenne/Colorado?

2011 Pro 155 Turbo

Want to have the sled check out and rebuild the top end for preventative reasons.

Thoughts?

T

theshadowrider

Jan 27, 2010
Do it yourself, its not hard. Get a service manual and just follow instructions. IMO don't use oem pistons. I am running wisecos, 14 lbs boost and 600 miles later pistons look new. I know there are nay sayers on the forged but they are usually guys who ran them back when the engines had steel sleeves. Forged you won't have to worry of breaking a skirt off like the awesome cast pistons Polaris sells that fit so well.

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
We are in Colorado Springs. We also have a RKTech topend kit in stock and can get you squared away with turbo domes. What kit are you running?

tdorval

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Red Lodge, MT
Just a recommendation for Boston Racing. He does great work and stands behind it! His customer service is second to none and he knows his turbos! If you can get your sled to him he will take care of you.

bparks

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Evergreen, Co
rebuild

i can rebuild it i am up in evergreen and a boondocker dealer so know the turbo sleds very well

Excalibur

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2011
Lewiston, ID
Top end rebuild, a few hundred for piston, rings and gaskets a few choices OEM or aftermarket. Condition and wear on cylinder could require more $$$$. Have someone experienced with your setup help verify tolerances and parts useage. Did you say you had a stock 12 PRO? Keeping it also? Best of luck to you:face-icon-small-coo

Premium Features