• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New exhaust turnout for mcx turbos

SAWYER

Lifetime Membership
Jan 12, 2006
Kingston Idaho
I put a lot of thinking and fabricating into finding the best solution for this turnout. It enables you to carry gas on the back now. Easy instalation, lightweight, functional and looks great. I have started producing these kits and will be shipping shortly. Any feedback is appreciated:)

DSCN4438.jpg

DSCN4439.jpg

DSCN4441.jpg

mtnmodviper

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Pocatello, Idaho
The thing that I really like about it is that you could have two guys on the bumper and two on the tailpipe when getting the sled unstuck. I always hate it when too many hands are trying to lift from the same spot!

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
Fail... I don't see a big coffeecan on the asss end of it. Where's the spoiler(s) anyways?

R
Jan 2, 2002
Newman Lake Washington
Sawyer...dude...you can only side hill to the right...thats not gonna work for you bro...better go back to the drawing board man...;)

unless you practice side hillin from the left...then your gold!

oops I said left...at least I didnt say far left....arrr! sorry!!

Ragged

SAWYER

Lifetime Membership
Jan 12, 2006
Kingston Idaho
Thanks for the replies

Apex and RX1 kits are coming soon

sledskiing, If you want two you might want to wait for the dual exhasut stacks to come out

The tunnel dump will actually require track porting. I will go through the top of track, in front of the rear shock and through the track again directly into the snow

rednytro, not a bolt on kit, it's new. A pound on kit. You just grap a hammer and pound it inside the other muffler.

I'm propably gonna have to wright up a disclaimer for tree riding, racing and just hitting your bddies in the heads. Unless I go with darkos straight up Idea, maybe i'll sponshooore him

Polishing is extra. But we will be seal coating as an option too. Not powder coating, seal coating like asphalt.

Ragged, everyone knows you can't sidehill 4 strokes

Mule, no spoiler but we will offer ground effex and neon lights for under your tunnel

T

TTE

Nov 26, 2007
Norway
Sawyer - you "copycat" ;)

I found this kit on the BRPs' hompage under accessories:

Info said on kit was:
"Keep warm while beeing towed". Kit includes a boosted Nytro. Only difference from your kit was that the pipe on the Ski-Doo kit was staight, not turned out like yours. They claimed the kit was 0,5 pounds in total incl. boosted Nytro - go figure:D

Let it snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Kingston Turbo

Lifetime Membership
Oct 3, 2008
KINGSTON IDAHO
sawyer? that turnout must be for hookin trees on right turn goin down hill so that nytro will go back up. try an apex with no pipe . maybe its to keep bad bob off your tail. the shadow, you know.

W
Oct 29, 2001
Spokane
That is super sweet.

Looks like a great place to dry you gear too.

Where did you find the bent aluminum pipe. cut the end off and tack it in there and you'll be set.

Last edited:
H

Hangtime

Dec 2, 2007
What I really want to know is , what kind of mods have you done to your 3 wheel bike in the 2nd picture ! Sweet !!!!;)

Maybe a little Boost ??

Hangtime

Premium Features