• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

what brand sled deck is this?

D
Aug 9, 2013
Looking at buying the sled deck but the owner cant remember the brand and the deck is stored away from his home. any idea? i know its a 2011 model but that it. he wants 3000 for it says it was 5500 new does this seem right? i think it may be a full lotus

thanks

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
STOP!!!

That's not a full lotus and its not a 5,000 deck. Its a Mission deck (same deck Polaris dealers sell now). You can buy them brand new for about 2500.00, this one is black so its slightly more.

It should have a ID label on the deck frame.

I wouldn't pay much over 1500 for it. Eric

N
Nov 27, 2007
Tacoma, Washington
Yup, this is a Mission Sport Deck made by Alcom mfg. To give you an idea, the local trailer dealer wants $2,039 for a new one with just the marine grade plywood, they want $2,350 for one with the textured decking. The powder coating was $300 from the factory when I bought mine...rant over, 3k is a bit steep :)

D
Aug 9, 2013
thanks guys, im a little upset as i was buying this from one of the employees of the dealer i bought my sled from last year. wont think they would try to pull a fast one over on me. oh well ill just build one as i initially planned.

Premium Features