• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pictures Of My Bad Boy Turbo Nytro!!!

T
Jan 3, 2008
Yes the tank does come with the boondocker kit. No im not going to bring the sled to az with me would like to sell it first.The sled is a little bling bling but she rips hard and I do ride it alot. 1200 miles so far. Thanks for all the great comments etc..

irondave86

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
N.W. Washington
Yes the tank does come with the boondocker kit. No im not going to bring the sled to az with me would like to sell it first.The sled is a little bling bling but she rips hard and I do ride it alot. 1200 miles so far. Thanks for all the great comments etc..
Are ya taking the boat with ya?

V

Veedy

Jan 27, 2004
Revelstoke, BC
www.farwestfilms.com
Sweet ride ! awesome paint. You should call CR racing for a steering post and relocation with some risers, huge improvement over stock setup.

Now go climb some chutes and roll that mutha, it needs some battle scars, lol.

:beer;

T
Jan 3, 2008
Sweet ride ! awesome paint. You should call CR racing for a steering post and relocation with some risers, huge improvement over stock setup.

Now go climb some chutes and roll that mutha, it needs some battle scars, lol.

:beer;

LOL Thanks I will look into that if she dont sell. Yeah I have found sum great climbs I never thought anyone could make untill I got this sled..I will leave the battle scars for sum one elese..lol.

Premium Features