• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

First in ZX section!

H

HANDSOME

Nov 28, 2007
Pouce Coupe
DSC_0046.jpg

I love them! Way easier to steer than stockers especially when you are pointed down hill and trying to turn it back up the hill... really digs in. Great floation and track nice on the trail! Well worth it!

I'm running Pilot 6.9's off of a rev, got them cheap, were a huge improvement, but kinda looking to step up. That is the main issue I have is that I can't hardly do a downhill turn around on anything but fluff!

That might have to do a ton with suspension setup, all soft, way soft, no swaybar, and 37" stance, she's a freaking balancing act on flat floor! LoL! And people say the old sleds are hard to lay over.......:rolleyes:

M

maxwellzx

Oct 16, 2008
I'm running Pilot 6.9's off of a rev, got them cheap, were a huge improvement, but kinda looking to step up. That is the main issue I have is that I can't hardly do a downhill turn around on anything but fluff!

That might have to do a ton with suspension setup, all soft, way soft, no swaybar, and 37" stance, she's a freaking balancing act on flat floor! LoL! And people say the old sleds are hard to lay over.......:rolleyes:

i can outboondock and ride though the trees better on my zx than anyone else i ride with.

they just cant follow me. i love the new sleds but i just cant control them like i can my machine

Premium Features