• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Second annual Enumclaw grass drags!

FTXMOTORSPORTS

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
WESTERN WASHINGTON
www.ftxmotorsports.com
Well we've had these dates for months but have been holding off announcing the event till a few details were ironed out.

This is going to be a good one! September 22nd and 23rd 2012 thats right kiddies! its a 2 day event this year and will also feature MX Enduro cross races and MX freestyle shows to make for an action packed weekend.

We'll be working hard to groom a better track for the big iron and the lay down mods and better see all you turbo and big bore guys out there too!

Anyone interested in sponsoring the event can get in touch with myself or Ted Devol--its a great weekend of advertising for just about any business!

I'll post more details as I get them.

Get it on your calendar now folks-you don't want to miss the "throwdown in E-town" :face-icon-small-sho

FTXMOTORSPORTS

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
WESTERN WASHINGTON
www.ftxmotorsports.com
2012grassdragposter.jpg

getting close to race time folks!

rmkboxer

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Bonney lake WA
I got my crank back today, tomarrow night I will build me a motor, 800 mod, and open class. can't wait

FTXMOTORSPORTS

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
WESTERN WASHINGTON
www.ftxmotorsports.com
Hey Trav, yes the turbos will be in the open mod or mtn mod open classes depending on track.

It sounds like there will be a good two stroke turbo turnout...not sure about the 4 stroke crowd....

how about a roll call? who's got the guts to bring out your turbo and play with the naturally aspirated hot rods??

rmkboxer

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Bonney lake WA
Hey Trav, yes the turbos will be in the open mod or mtn mod open classes depending on track.

It sounds like there will be a good two stroke turbo turnout...not sure about the 4 stroke crowd....

how about a roll call? who's got the guts to bring out your turbo and play with the naturally aspirated hot rods??

I do

FTXMOTORSPORTS

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
WESTERN WASHINGTON
www.ftxmotorsports.com
Big thanks to all of the event sponsors and The Sno Jammers club royalty and members for all of the back breaking volunteer work also thanks to our track crew: Brett, Phil, Lynn, Jay, Josh, Steven, Joe and Brent!

Also thanks to Mareau Excavating for smoothing the track at the last minute for us!
These guys all slaved for 2-3 days solid to help make this happen.

We had a couple snags this year that taught a couple lessons so looking forward to next year we are going to make some changes for the better.

Thank you to every single rider that came out and raced-it can't happen without you so we'll keep trying to get the event dialed in!

Curt

Last edited:
Premium Features