• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Passionate Pro Gun Speech

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
Probably the BEST Pro Gun speech i have ever heard.

This dude is absolutely spot on!!

https://youtu.be/k6Nlb_qRoeg?t=6

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/k6Nlb_qRoeg?start=6" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
I get about as excited about the right comparing gun control to Hitler as I do the left comparing Donald Trump to Hitler. I think everyone should leave Hitler out of the equation.

Idcatman3

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
I get about as excited about the right comparing gun control to Hitler as I do the left comparing Donald Trump to Hitler. I think everyone should leave Hitler out of the equation.

While I agree for the most part, you should visit a Holocaust museum, and read the rhetoric the Nazis used against the Jews. See if it sounds at all familiar to how some people talk about some other groups today.

black z

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2014
MN
While I agree for the most part, you should visit a Holocaust museum, and read the rhetoric the Nazis used against the Jews. See if it sounds at all familiar to how some people talk about some other groups today.

Leftys against Trump supporters. I agree 100%. :present::present:

black z

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2014
MN
I didn't specify, did I?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

You didn't need to. Conservatives are silenced and banned from social media at an alarming rate compared to other political groups, thereby silencing their voice and influence. It has become comical at this point

Idcatman3

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
You didn't need to. Conservatives are silenced and banned from social media at an alarming rate compared to other political groups, thereby silencing their voice and influence. It has become comical at this point
You're against private companies having control over their services?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

black z

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2014
MN
If they consider themselves a free speech platform with hundreds of millions of users, yes I do. Especially if they push a false Russia narrative.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD

Skidoox

Lifetime Membership
Sep 4, 2001
Provo, UT
In 1934, after the death of President Hindenburg, Hitler gave himself the power (after the Enabling Act) to be a totalitarian regime, legally write laws, and rendered the parliament useless. In 1938 Hitler passed the German Weapons Act, which only applied to the new qualified “citizen”. Under this law, which applied to all guns and ammunition, it was specifically prohibited for Jews to hold, manufacture, or deal in firearms or ammunition, while making it easier for those in the Nazi regime to acquire and transfer rifles, shotguns, and ammunition. This law exempted holders of annual hunting permits, government workers, Nazi regime members, officials of the central government, states, and employees of the German railway from gun ownership restrictions. The legal age for purchasing firearms was lowered from 20 to 18 years of age, and permits were made valid for three years instead of one. This act did not change the 1928 requirement for all gun manufacturers and dealers to maintain records with information about who purchased guns and the firearms’ serial numbers, which were to be delivered to a police authority yearly. On November 11, 1938, the Minister of the Interior (Wilhelm Frick) promulgated the Regulations Against Jews’ Possession of Weapons which effectively deprived all Jews living in those locations of the right to own a firearm or any other weapon. Historian William Sheridan Allen noted that the Nazis also went house to house confiscating firearms, targeting “subversives”. So, knowing all of this, did Hitler ban guns? No, he did not. Some might even say that he made the gun control laws more lenient…for his allies. However, he did ban Jews from owning guns, or even holding them! After all, if you disarm your enemy, and arm your allies, who can rebel? Fortunately, others stood up to him; but who wants to take the chance, and hope someone else will defend them?

Premium Features