• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.
Thread Rating
4.00 star(s)
T

TurboGuy800

Oct 29, 2006
Fort Collins, CO
hein you miss a ton, they have been attacking us all week, they got nothing better to do then cpomplain that we need to interact in real life, cause ya know i never rode with ya and dont order parts form ya...

then they made a bunch of alters i guess adn have been f'in around since last night. this is jsut what i gather cause no one will fioll me in. lol

redlineguy

Lifetime Membership
May 11, 2004
CT
I'm getting lots of pm's with links to other sites.... I followed RLGs over to rooost. I got in about 100 p0rn filled posts yesterday.

Seems like lots out there who are tired of reading the bashing on SW and that won't say nothing for fear of being flamed.... can't say I blame em tho.

Looks like you are having fun at the Rooost:face-icon-small-hap

alrevedup

Lifetime Membership
May 12, 2007
New Mexico
anyone with kids ever put them in those bike trailers, wife bought a chariot and kid hates it, crys when i put a helmet on him. are the chariots any good??
We had one of the "Burley" brand trailers. We live in a small town and bike alot. We put lots of miles on it. the kids liked it fine!!!

redlineguy

Lifetime Membership
May 11, 2004
CT
Well keep on Posting Guy's:face-icon-small-hap..Pizz em off!!!:face-icon-small-hap

Meatman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
i know about the sledjunkie forum i was one of the first members, just wonderin who told me to get my *** back there...i havent poste there in awhile because there wasnt that many people on there.

heinracing

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
mina sd
heinracing U have not givein me REP in like 5 weeks...WTF I have hit u like 5 times!!!:eek:

i hit your in the face iwth my rep love hope your happy :)

hein you miss a ton, they have been attacking us all week, they got nothing better to do then cpomplain that we need to interact in real life, cause ya know i never rode with ya and dont order parts form ya...

then they made a bunch of alters i guess adn have been f'in around since last night. this is jsut what i gather cause no one will fioll me in. lol

i heard little bit about all this with a few drive by posts

i think a few temp bans should be in order because it bans ip so no alters or other guys left :D

heinracing

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
mina sd
people that make altars and make fun of us that shows alot i wonder why the bash us not getting any arse at home anymore? so there pist?

or maybe this week there the catchers or women as they would call it :eek:

Premium Features