• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowbike World digital magazine - Read Here

What format do you prefer for digital magazines?

• Landscape (horizontal)

Votes: 78 49.4%
  • Portrait (vertical)

Votes: 80 50.6%

• Total voters

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Careful........... :)

Thats a great first issue! Don't use up all the interesting content out there!!! ;)
Keeping the content fresh will be a challenge.

I never thought I would say this but I prefer the E rag over print now........

Chadx

♫ In the pow again. Just can't wait to get in..
Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
Bozeman, MT
Nice work on the premiere issue!

I voted for portrait format. From a reading perspective, it's more user friendly (less paragraphs and jumping around) but that, of course depends greatly on whoever is laying out the content and images no matter the page orientation. The current snowest mag has a great layout which would serve snowbike mag equally well. Don't change it just to change it.

Other formatting observations I like...stay away from the old print style of continuing articles at the back of the mag. Very annoying. It's really nice to keep the continuity of all text and images, for one article, located together. This is particularly important in digital content because it's harder to skip 15 pages to get to the continuation.

Great work and keep it coming. Will those with paid lifetime snowest membership/subscription also get snowbike mag? Or will it require a seperate subscription?

Last edited:
Excellent read!

I'm late to the game. But, that was very insightful with info and the different number of manufacturers that I did not know existed. I've been out of the game for 5 years and am eager to try riding a snowbike. Last ride was on an AC 1M Mtn Cat 159". A blast to ride! Please keep the info coming and look forward to next issue.

Premium Features