• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

07 m8 upgrades

T

theUltamateTBM

Feb 20, 2008
hey all I am looking for the best upgrades for an 07 m8 the sled is bone stock right now I already am going to do the wrp boards and was thinking about a y pipe and can I don't want a fuel controller the sled is a 153 also what should I do as for as clutching thanks

T

theUltamateTBM

Feb 20, 2008
after a bunch of reading I think I might just do boards and a good clutching setup for now but as for as a good clutch setup should I go torsional or should I go with one of speedworks kits I have a torsional on my m7t but havnt run it much yet but it seems good

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
thunder products 911 cover for the primary with glide washers..
stm valves to eliminate power valve motor and cables
bdx oil delete
peak reverse lever to eliminate reverse motor
backshift bearing for secondary
bdx light recoil hub and bolts
bdx light rotor and pads..
xxxrods post brace

VENTING VENTING VENTING..

Frostbite

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
Eastern Washington
I guess I am just different but I would say...........in no particular order of preference.

1. 2.6" Powerclaw
2. SLP Powder Pro skis
3. MDS clutch weights
4. 2010 seat
5. plastic board inserts of some sort
6. Arctic Cat complete coverage skid plate

I'll stop for now.

B

butters77

Jan 29, 2009
Mellette SD
Swapping out the challenger for the 2.6 claw is THE best mod I have done to my 07... but I also 162'd my 153..

Board upgrade of sorts
Oil delete
Tunnel update
Pipe kit

Forgot of course a seat upgrade

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Last edited:
M
Oct 20, 2009
A speedwerx y-pipe, BDX Black Boxx intake and a can doesn't require a fuel controller. These mods wake up the sled and shed some pounds. I ran this setup on my 07 for 3 years with no problems.

A track upgrade makes a big difference as already mentioned.

T

theUltamateTBM

Feb 20, 2008
that's kinda what I was thinking but I wanna do a little bit of clutching as well I plan on putting the 2.25 powerclaw off of my sled on it because I am going bigger for my turbo

Premium Features