• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

509 Goggles?

Thread Rating
1.00 star(s)
P
Apr 23, 2008
Spring Clean-Up Items For Sale:

1 Pair of Skull Frame 509 Sinister Goggles: $25
1 Pair of Black and White Frame 509 Sinister Goggles: $25
1 Pair of Black Frame 509 Sinister Goggles: $25
1 Blue Lens (509 Films) $10.00
1 Yellow Lens (509 Films) $10.00

These are leftovers that are still brand new in their packaging. Let me know if you are interested.

Also have a Yamaha Raptor 700 exhaust I'd like to sell for $125 shipped

Last edited:

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles

These are leftovers that are still brand new in their packaging. Let me know if you are interested.

Sent you several messages to buy all goggle items. PM address/phone number so to send check.

03rmking

Premium Member
Mar 4, 2004
Spokane, WA
www.509films.com
Ok, ENOUGH! I've been very patient with this whole situation until now. I've had it.

This thread is from Brandon of Team 2 Powersports. Brandon contacted me several months ago and signed up as a 509 dealer. I shipped him $1015 worth of 509 goggles on 30 day terms. It is now coming up on 90 days and no payment. He won't answer my calls, says payment was sent, but it never shows.

So now I see this thread where he creates a new Snowest alias, uses his girlfriends name to take payment and sells goggles for cheaper than I get them for just to squeeze ever penny out of people.

The way I see it, is Brandon does not own these goggles as he never sent payment. All he has to do is send me the $1015 that is owed and he can sell these for whatever he wants. But bottom line, Brandon/Team2 is refusing to send payment.

I know you are reading this Brandon. DO THE RIGHT THING AND PAY YOUR DEBTS. I won't take this lying down, BELIEVE THAT.

R

R_8_N

Nov 28, 2007
What a dipchit. he F U Ks Tom on the money and then has the gall to make a post trying to sell the stuff on here.......where everyone knows Tom is very good at being reached. Toms one of the best guys to deal with and now you pissed him off....your screwed buddy........:D

SAWYER

Lifetime Membership
Jan 12, 2006
Kingston Idaho
Even if it's not your post why don't you pay the money?

From all the posts about you I can see your quite the douchebag.

Tom is a standup guy running a good buisiness, and low life faggots like yourself screw him out of chit. Can only hope for Karma

whitefish

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kent WA

Interested in the blue lens. Are they mirrored or just the transparent type? Shipping costs to 98042. Also, do you accept paypal? Thanks

Snoman69

Lifetime Membership
Oct 2, 2003
Colorado Springs
pay up dueche bag..... Take ur business else where... It is getting quite old with all the chit you are spewing.... You have notheing of value to add... Be gone.

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
tom...i've got some people on the ground in wisconsin that can pay this tool a visit. fish...howler...let's roll!

sorry. j/k... its the italian in me. :)

i DO have a brilliant way of dealing with turds like this...PM me.

jeff

wheresthesnow

Lifetime Membership
Jan 2, 2008
Kennewick, WA
Ok, ENOUGH! I've been very patient with this whole situation until now. I've had it.

This thread is from Brandon of Team 2 Powersports. Brandon contacted me several months ago and signed up as a 509 dealer. I shipped him $1015 worth of 509 goggles on 30 day terms. It is now coming up on 90 days and no payment. He won't answer my calls, says payment was sent, but it never shows.

So now I see this thread where he creates a new Snowest alias, uses his girlfriends name to take payment and sells goggles for cheaper than I get them for just to squeeze ever penny out of people.

The way I see it, is Brandon does not own these goggles as he never sent payment. All he has to do is send me the $1015 that is owed and he can sell these for whatever he wants. But bottom line, Brandon/Team2 is refusing to send payment.

I know you are reading this Brandon. DO THE RIGHT THING AND PAY YOUR DEBTS. I won't take this lying down, BELIEVE THAT.

I'm just an innocent bystander here, but Team2, it looks as if I'm being proven correct on my posts about your financial situation. I would like to be proven wrong. You need to pay the man for his goggles he is trying to let you profit from. Did hymark ever get any of his stuff, or his $58 back. The worst thing you can do if your circling the drain is rip these people. If you come correct and not bs anybody, and stick to an agreement, it will go much better.

Premium Features