• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PHOTOS... 2013 RMK'S AND FULL LINE BROCHURE... MORE INFO

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

alt

Lifetime Membership
Jan 7, 2010
Livingston
www.alternativeimpact.com
Will do! Im gonna take the 13 Pro to a whole new level. Still not sure they have sold me on a new one yet, but its about 90%. A few more ponies, and a 16'' track, and....im ALL in. I tell ya what..with the options out there between Polaris, Doo, and Cat..there all a heck of a good machine. Who knows what ill buy (and who cares) but to me they are all light years ahead of just 2 years ago, so it will be a hard decision. Again..im just a firm believer in a 16'' track. And with the way the Pro handles, i dont think it would hinder a thing as far as rolling over. JMO Thanks!
Dan

Dartos

Lifetime Membership
Sep 6, 2001
Craig, CO
Looks to me to start at $12,500 for a 163 Pro 800. $500 more than the 2012.

A

ak

Dec 7, 2007
Mountainhorse is there going to be belt drive kit for the 11 and 12 pros?

And is there going to be a running board kit?

I no we should be able to buy the parts separately, but will Polaris be making a kit are will they wait a year so they can sell more sleds instead of upgrading there current sled.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Yes on the running boards... those are available from Polaris Acessories.

NO on a Belt Drive "Kit"... separate parts.. Probably around $1000... but that cost is speculation on my part... I'm sure that some of the more enterprising parts suppliers will put together a kit for their customers to get it all in one swoop.

You CAN reuse your 2011/12 driveshaft with the belt drive... need jackshaft, bearing plate, brake rotor, belt, upper and lower pulleys, and some other small parts... plus Lord 406-19GB adhesive...

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
Plenty in the 600 lineup...all 155's in the RMK chassis.

There is a 144" ... but not with the RMK boards and other goodies... bummer... I'd really dig the new rear skid

No "LE" models though. :face-icon-small-sad

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I wish Polaris would offer a RMK 800 144 with tipped up rails for the midwestern guys that ride U.P. Powder but still like to go out west once a year. Myself will stick with the ProRMK 155 because they are so great in the powder but I do feel there is a market for a 800 144 with the narrow rmk front end.

Premium Features