• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Rider Select delete kits !

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
How do i get one???? ive noticed that the steering post is a little sloppy around the rider select area. I never use that lousy rider select. I always have it on number 7 (tallest) Whats the price to pay???

good choice Chad..

sent Kreg a PM, or email him at kregp@qwestoffice.net

i am not sure what the going price is...but around $100. and worth EVERY DIME...

also, this will lock your post up twds the front #7 location, and will leave you a gap in the console where the rider select was at...

so if you got time now, or this summer, you can get this center console...i run it on my 05 900, and it mounts up PERFECT, has built in vent louvers, and fills the gap from the select...and is only around $70..and looks WAY nicer IMO then the stock console ;)

part number 2633519-070

console-3.gif

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
This is definitely the best thing you could ever do to stabilize a sloppy steering post. I'm totally impressed with how rigid Kreg's kit has made my bars - Very Nice:face-icon-small-coo:face-icon-small-coo

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Any one want to sell there old select setup, for 05 or 06 let me know.

i know i have both teh 05 and 06 stock select kits, but i do NOT have the plastic plates that go with it, they all broke...

i am getting some delete kits sent to me here shortly, so PM me if your interested. for both 05 and 06

same with billet chain covers ;)

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
Sent you a PM !

Since ive had more recent interest in these kits I thought I would chime in with an update.

I do still make these kits for 2005s and 2006-2007 sleds with Rider select. They are two different but very similar kits. I do try to keep some on hand but as demand has decreased I don't stock as many as I have in the past. I can produce these relatively timely should I not have the parts you need in stock( usually about a week to ship).

As has been the case for the last few seasons all the kits come powder coated in a fine texture black that is very close to the finish of the console plastic. I can do other or custom colors upon request and at additional cost depending on your requirements. Additional lead time will also apply on custom orders.

I would like to thank all of you who have purchased my products in the past and continue to promote them here and on other forums. I get lots of referrals and the help is greatly appreciated !

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
Update ! I have changed the manufacturing process for the bushing. In the past I have used our waterjet to cut the bushings and then milled only the portion where it slides into the aluminium hoop . I am now CNC milling the entire bushing.this shouldnt change much if anything it just reduces the variables in the process and allows me to controll the manufacturing process more closely. the only real plus is improved finish on the piece. I manufacture the steering post bushings I make for the PRO RMKs this exact same way . this is a bit more time consuming but the cost of consumable is less so the price for the kits will remain the same.

Thanks !

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
Here comes the snow! Kits will be available again this season!

I will be making these as needed once again this season.I do however have a couple in stock at the moment. If your Rider select is loose or broken this is the only product that I am aware of to fix the problem for good .

Pm me for details !

Premium Features