• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Remembering Animal......

R

Rock Star

Mar 29, 2008
Park City, Utah
lump

I have a big lump in my throat. so much has come from this. much loss, much love, much caring, much friendships, much knowledge much respect, much... loss. Animal was a rare bird. I am blessed to have called him a friend.

He IS the reason for so many of my good friendships now all these years later. remember the measure of a man? Dave, you are missed. Thanks for the time we shared and the lessons you taught by example. You cracked me up too. I know you watch over us now. ps please send snow before Kim moves away looking for some. ;)

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
Ask and you shall receive! ;) :) (Just happened to catch it on Treadmill)

I sure do miss the late night posting......and his spelling....LOL.....

Skinner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
Dave was one of the nicest guys that I have met from here. :D Had me laughing all day. He will surely be missed. I loved readying his post. Takin too early that’s for sure. :(

R

Rock Star

Mar 29, 2008
Park City, Utah
if there's a ride I'll be there and i KNOW I'm not invited either, Hector.;)

You see Wedding Crashers? that's us! :) :) feeling good enough to be anywhere any time. let's Rock!

F
Aug 5, 2001
Utah
In all fairness to Dave i have to let everyone know that this is a photo shop. Dave flew higher than me so I chopped it for fun. :D

FreakandAnimaljumping.jpg

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
You werent there when they did that, I would have remembered meeting Sunridge, it sure looked like that back then. Dave was busting it, both Daves but Polaris Freak was only a pup back then. I did it once on the X tra 10 susp....Only once!

Sunridge Sledhead

Lifetime Membership
Apr 17, 2002
Star Valley, Wyoming
You werent there when they did that, I would have remembered meeting Sunridge, it sure looked like that back then. Dave was busting it, both Daves but Polaris Freak was only a pup back then. I did it once on the X tra 10 susp....Only once!
I meant...I remember when "Polaris Freak" and Animal were ribbing each other about that and Dave posted the chopped pic.

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
I figured something like that, shoulda wore my hard hat more, god bless our shutter bugs! I think that was Uncle mike taking those remeber him? Thank goddness we have a few picture takers, its cool how a picture can really get the old memory banks clicking.

The thing I remember most about Dave was he always had something to tell me about his girls, he was so in love with his family! A great example of how all us dads should be!

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
The thing I remember most about Dave was he always had something to tell me about his girls, he was so in love with his family! A great example of how all us dads should be!

hear hear Kev!:beer; Definitely something I took away from Dave, as well as you too. Being a Proud Pop is the best feeling in life.:)

Premium Features