• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Which brand will generate the most over dressed parking lot poser?

Which brand will most likely generate a highly dressed poser

• Polaris

Votes: 288 16.8%
  • Artic Cat

Votes: 648 37.8%
  • Yamaha

Votes: 199 11.6%
  • Ski doo

Votes: 580 33.8%

• Total voters
F

firecatguy

Nov 26, 2007
End of the Road!!
so let me get this correct!!A poser stays dry??this is funny stuff I have a new found disrespect for some of you...**** I better start selling my Klim gear cuz the cool people from SW dont like it!!!bwahahaha

I just love how mods are in on the bashing you would think with all the B.s around here the mods that bee might try and make people feel welcome here??

Last edited:
H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
so let me get this correct!!A poser stays dry??this is funny stuff I have a new found disrespect for some of you...**** I better start selling my Klim gear cuz the cool people from SW dont like it!!!bwahahaha

I just love how mods are in on the bashing you would think with all the B.s around here the mods that bee might try and make people feel welcome here??

Its all in good fun my friend.
Besides you never seen me in my full on Klim garb:eek:, which is bout to be Motofist. This thread doesnt mean any of us are posers it is just pointing out the fact that there are no doubt "posers" out there and by chance what brand are the affiliated with by majority. You have been around the forum long enough to know these threads are fun and still about sledding and that is the old forum we dont want to throw away. If we cant laugh at ourselves once in a while then the fun is truely gone here. Cheers,
:beer;

PowderCrew

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
in the shadow of the Rubies, Nevada
Well that's the problem. I've already got the skidoo bibs and yellow/black gloves. My current skidoo jacket has blue on it, but my sled and bibs don't. So I wanted to get the new black/yellow skidoo jacket because I would look so cool. (anyone want a 2XLT holeshot jacket?) But now I know all you jerks will be talking behind my back. Plus my budget is not cooperating due to purchasing a new house without selling the old one first. So my new 4-stroke XR turbo will be all that, minus the turbo. And that should be good for even more laughs from my so-called "friends." Jerks!

...as long as you dont paint your house to match your sled!:D

A

aebsledder

Jan 16, 2008
Gallatin Valley
Klim Convention

In the group I ride with we all managed to get the exact same Klim gear. Basically head to toe, minus the gloves and helmet. All in the same Klim Black/Blue combo. I wish I would have gotten a red jacket or something a little different. Every year in an area I ride I see a guy who rides a 1985 Exciter with a set of 3 point mule deer horns screwed to the hood. He seems to prefer the Carhart/Dickies combo for the steep n deep. No helmet. I tried to get his picture once but he sped by so fast it was impossible. He is the only guy in the parking lot who tows his sled trailer with a team of horses.

Powderhound

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho
whatever:rolleyes::rolleyes:

And what about the gaytard purple, orange and lime green leathers with the saber tooth cat?
100_0700.jpg

need i say more?:p:p

*note* see the nmfh?

oh my !!!!!!

B
Dec 16, 2007
Mammoth Lakes, CA
www.pbase.com

Wait, what you can't stay dry without wearing a neon one piece?

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
In the group I ride with we all managed to get the exact same Klim gear. Basically head to toe, minus the gloves and helmet. All in the same Klim Black/Blue combo. I wish I would have gotten a red jacket or something a little different. Every year in an area I ride I see a guy who rides a 1985 Exciter with a set of 3 point mule deer horns screwed to the hood. He seems to prefer the Carhart/Dickies combo for the steep n deep. No helmet. I tried to get his picture once but he sped by so fast it was impossible. He is the only guy in the parking lot who tows his sled trailer with a team of horses.

You just admitted that a guy on a 1985 Exciter smoked you.:eek:;)

You need to go golf with Tiger, you might have more fun.

wjl

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2008
Eden, UTAH
The group we ride with have nice gear, mix and match they don't care. I think any sport you can get all posed up: skiing, snowmobiling, waterskiing, climbing, running, golf la,la,la the list goes on.

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
haha man theres some great stories out there!

The people I enjoy the most are the people riding early 1990s yammis or arctic cats that are short tracked 500s that are all beat to sh!t missing panels in the front ect ect. Yet they got their openfaced helmets and their fancy smancy riding suits as if they are preparing to climb mount everest.

S
Dec 5, 2009
Wisconsin
Also why is it that most Cat people are the most blind brand loyal people of all. With they way they talk you would think cat never made a bad sled in their entire history.[/QUOTE]

They never have made a bad one.

How many of you non-posers are wearing Klim socks, underwear, thermals, mid layers, outerlayers, gloves, balaclavas, helmets, sled decals...here in the midwest thats what the mountain want-a-be's are wearing

Last edited:
X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
They never have made a bad one.

How many of you non-posers are wearing Klim socks, underwear, thermals, mid layers, outerlayers, gloves, balaclavas, helmets, sled decals...here in the midwest thats what the mountain want-a-be's are wearing

WOW.. Must have your cat green blinders on... What about old ANYTHING 580's if they made it 1000 miles without blowing up It was considered a miracle. The Brittle F7 was another GREAT sled, nothing like a chassis that breaks in half Snapping the bulkhead from tunnel. Not to mention rails and suspension... But it was fast in a strait line so it must have been a great sled. ANYTHING WITH CCE suspension without red loktite you might as well carry around a bag of bolts.

Everyone makes bad sleds... Dont care what the color is they have all made junk in some way shape or forum. Unless you get a check from the manufacturer paying you to ride their crap brand loyalty is STUPID.

I dont own a single Klim thing. Mostly because I like to stay DRY... For what you pay for Klim gear you would think it would have a little more water proofing. I wear my snowmobile coat's because they are warm not because they look cool. Last new one I bought was 2 years ago.

I understand the whole... I can afford it line and all that... Thats great it really is.. But honestly when you have 5-10 rides on something from last year you dont need new stuff unless your stuff is wrecked.

The part about it I dont like is the people that wear snowmobile gear as some sort of status symbol...

Last edited:
M

Mnt bound

Aug 16, 2008
Western Colorado
So I was going to vote Doo until I looked up and saw my lime green Cat coat hanging one the hook.
Its about 6 yrs older than my sled but YOU might be a PLP if....:D
I voted cat:beer;

Premium Features