• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Words and Terms

go high fast

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 7, 2008
Missoula MT
As I get older I am continually amazed at the explosion of new words and terms. It seems like every week I come across a new word, term or phrase that I have never heard before in my life. So I have decided to start to list them:

I am sure there are dozens that I dont remember right at this particular moment but here are some right off the top of my head. Starting with the term that started it all off for me from many years ago but in no particular order:

1. weapons of mass destruction
2. sexting
3. narco tank
4. cyber bully
5. insurgent
6. smart phone
7. medical marijuana
8. some that are related to our sport are "rotating weight" and "unsprung weight"
9. double dip
10. ...........more to follow.

What am I forgetting?

Last edited:

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Boogity, boogity, boogity!

Thank you Darrell Waltrip for making all NASCAR fans look like they are spawn of kin.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Here's one of mine that has caught on with my friends.........

"I just don't underf#(kinget it!"

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Here is one that its getting huge...

"pay it forward"

If you can't live that term, then you are a selfish jerk. Lol

motojunkie101

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
I can deal with new terms, but sometimes it kills me when I see people typing in "leet speak" or whatever you want to call it.

srsly? wnt 2 B my BFF? That kind of stuff. I'm convinced I'm going to be a grumpy old man chasing kids off of my lawn.

Premium Features