• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT: STAINLESS-STEEL AND LW ALUMINUM 2013 PRO RMK BELT INSTALL TOOL

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
B
Jan 4, 2008
Bend, Or.
Happy Face Recreational Products has available, in stock, a unique set of tools that will make your Quick Drive Belt install a snap.

Our Unique belt installation alignment studs are location specific meaning that the lower drive shaft stud is short and the upper
one is much longer with a shallow angle which make the belt installation much easier.

We have two options available Stainless steel and Type-III hard anodized 7075 Aluminum.

The stainless steel units are now hollow drilled for the ultmate in durability with relatively low packing weight.
The same design is available in 7075 hard Anodized aluminum for the ultimate lightweight to keep in your sled. :face-icon-small-ton

We were amazed at the weight savings over the stainless ones
50.5gr for Aluminum .vs. 201.5 gr for Stainless steel.

We machine a hex so that you can use the same size wrench as the drive shaft bolts.

NOTE: For those that are running the earlier style 2005 drive shafts
we have also made install studs that have a 3/8"-24 thread to fit those shafts
and still make the process simple for you folks as well. :yo:

Please see our ad in the swapmeet for pricing and shipping information.

The Stainless steel versions are ready to ship now... The LW aluminum versions will be available to ship on
Tues.Jan. 08 when our anodizer finishes them

Big Ling

attachment.php

Link to inststall tips
http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=332656

HAPPY FAMILY.jpg TWO COLLARS.jpg RED STUDS.jpg

Last edited:
B
Jan 4, 2008
Bend, Or.
Last of the '13s

We're down to less than a dozen of the 2013 specific Aluminum Install Tools! These have the best fit and finish for those of you with '13 sleds. Yes, you will be able to use our updated '14 tools on your '13.

Grab your Aluminum '13 Install Tools off our website, before their gone forever.

D

dmaxd2500

Sep 29, 2009
G WYO
I purchased a set of SS ones for my '14 and they are VERY nice pieces. They worked perfectly when I was doing my track and driver upgrade. Very satisfied customer! Thanks B.L.

Premium Features