• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mods for M1100T for 260+ HP.......

440dart

Jan 5, 2008
montana
Meth is a higher octane but alot of people dont know is that it lower charge temps alot. You cant just add it and bam your making power as it is a fuel and adding it without a tune for it, its going to run super rich. I run a devils own kit on one of my boosted cars its progressive i no longer run race fuel as this makes more power and its way way cheaper as iam running blue windsheild washer fluid.

Dec 22, 2007
PG. BC.
Meth is a higher octane but alot of people dont know is that it lower charge temps alot. You cant just add it and bam your making power as it is a fuel and adding it without a tune for it, its going to run super rich. I run a devils own kit on one of my boosted cars its progressive i no longer run race fuel as this makes more power and its way way cheaper as iam running blue windsheild washer fluid.

do you think that its possible to run meth on the new m1100t or will it surge on steep pulls??
what else do you need to run meth??

1RMDave

Aug 23, 2010
I'm running a water/meth kit on my FST, same setup you guys would use. No tuning is required if you use properly sized jets and correct water/meth mix.

I run 60% water and 40% meth. I have a 2gph nozzle after the intercooler and a 1 gph nozzle spraying into the turbo compressor (raises compressor efficiency and reduces lag). This setup has worked flawlessly for me.

If you use water meth with the stock turbo you will make more power. Ecu see's low IAT and less knock, therefore it keeps timing at peak performance levels instead of derating. Also something to keep in mind is that on a turbo mountain sled your intercooler is always plugged with snow and even if its not you aren't going fast enough in the mountains for good air flow. So WOT runs in deep snow you will get very high intake air temps without water meth.

To take it a step further, spraying into the compressor will increase your compressor efficiency thus acting like a larger compressor. Turbo stays cooler, less lag, higher efficiency.

Dec 22, 2007
PG. BC.
I'm running a water/meth kit on my FST, same setup you guys would use. No tuning is required if you use properly sized jets and correct water/meth mix.

I run 60% water and 40% meth. I have a 2gph nozzle after the intercooler and a 1 gph nozzle spraying into the turbo compressor (raises compressor efficiency and reduces lag). This setup has worked flawlessly for me.

If you use water meth with the stock turbo you will make more power. Ecu see's low IAT and less knock, therefore it keeps timing at peak performance levels instead of derating. Also something to keep in mind is that on a turbo mountain sled your intercooler is always plugged with snow and even if its not you aren't going fast enough in the mountains for good air flow. So WOT runs in deep snow you will get very high intake air temps without water meth.

To take it a step further, spraying into the compressor will increase your compressor efficiency thus acting like a larger compressor. Turbo stays cooler, less lag, higher efficiency.

is there a specific tank and mounting area for the set up??
and how long does the meth last for compared with a full tank of gas??

1RMDave

Aug 23, 2010
is there a specific tank and mounting area for the set up??
and how long does the meth last for compared with a full tank of gas??

I'm using a 2qt tank bolted to my side panel, you'll have to get creative on the pro climb.

I have my system set to come on at 14 psi, full bottle lasts me 2 tanks of fuel.

Premium Features