• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

T-Motion Delete Kit NEW for 2019

Ace Freely

Lifetime Membership
Jul 6, 2002
Wenatchee, WA
I guess I will ask again...

Why should I buy this product for 400 dollars, vs the 50 dollar version offered from Zbroz?

Ace

Moderator, ...if this is out of line, please explain as to why it is. It seems like a pretty straight forward question.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
I am happy so far with the $50 ZRP bushings. Overpriced for the part, not for the performance. I don't have a ton of miles on them, but will be putting them on my new sleds.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
I am happy so far with the $50 ZRP bushings. Overpriced for the part, not for the performance. I don't have a ton of miles on them, but will be putting them on my new sleds.

Skinz makes a "limiter" as well but they are wear items and not a true delete like this kit. This kit replaces the scissor arm with a traditional welded arm eliminating the ball joints in the t-motion. Once deleted with this kit t-motion is 100% removed from the machine.

rulonjj

Lifetime Membership
Apr 15, 2008
capitol town, WY
Lots of flak on this thread.

I’m glad to see someone doing a true delete. The zrp spacers wear out and if you get to aggressive the stock arm breaks. This is perfect for those who don’t want to find a old sled to steal parts off of to get rid of the gimmick. Not to mention it looks good.

Last edited:

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Skinz makes a "limiter" as well but they are wear items and not a true delete like this kit. This kit replaces the scissor arm with a traditional welded arm eliminating the ball joints in the t-motion. Once deleted with this kit t-motion is 100% removed from the machine.

Yah, I tried them and they showed considerable wear in one ride. T-Motion started to come back after 50 miles. The ZRP bushings are holding up, and installing them almost gave me an O. They clicked in. Tight. Perfect machining,

rab

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
I'm confused ,
which ones showed the wear the brass ones or the black ones ?

zrp or zollinger ?

thanks

Premium Features