• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

AXYS TSS Question

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
PRO and / or AXYS TSS Bypass Jumper (w/ pic)

***UPDATE***
In light of the information given in post #2 I thought I'd post a Photo of the Polaris TSS Bypass Jumpers I make. I'm not advocating bypassing the TSS but as cheap and as light as these are (4.5 Grams Each). Why wouldn't you want to tie wrap one to the TSS wiring in the connector bag and have it there? So if it does start acting up on some ride (Rather than fighting it or calling it a day) all you have to do is disconnect the TSS harness connector in the bag and connect this Jumper. PM me for the details of how to acquire these.

picture.php

{What are the Ohm values for the AXYS TSS in both the open and closed position? What plug / connector is on the end of it?

I noticed a part number change with the release of the AXYS chassis, so just trying to Identify a few details. I don't have easy assess to one or I'd do the leg work myself.

Thanks in Advance!}

Last edited:

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
What are the Ohm values for the AXYS TSS in both the open and closed position? What plug / connector is on the end of it?

I noticed a part number change with the release of the AXYS chassis, so just trying to Identify a few details. I don't have easy assess to one or I'd do the leg work myself.

Thanks in Advance!

I dunno the ohms but the plug is the same.
I think its the new wire wrap making the new part#

The muenster finger throttle tss delete works for all poo's.

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
Good info! So the bypass / jumpers I make will fit and work on the AXYS also! Thanks!

I'll send you one, just for the information.

P.S. I like my design better. More protected / more robust, and I would bet I use much higher quality and tighter tolerance resistors. Besides to my knowledge they do not sell them separately.

Last edited:

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
I updated the title and added a pic and my thoughts to the first post. PM me for acquisition details. Thanks!

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
Sorry for my ignorance but what is the tss and why would you jump it? I'm not opposed to having one on hand just in case if the tss commonly causes problems.

It is the Throttle Safety Switch; it has proven to be problematic in some snow conditions where the snow packs in between the block and the lever. Others act up from water ingestion or other electrical woes. Many have chosen to run a tether and bypass it. I'm offering a solution. PM me for the particulars of purchasing.

wellfed777

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Oregon
you got competition :face-icon-small-win

good job getting on it first

OH and users please use a tether if using a TSS delete
thanks

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
TTT for the 2016-2017 Season

TTT Since it is the start of a new season.

I have stock on hand and can mail them as soon as I receive notification of funds (for PayPal users).

X

xc6rider

Jan 12, 2009
Iowa
I made some too, they work great! Worst part is tracking down the parts and getting them economically.

Will be carrying one in the axys now!

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
Fresh batch made over the weekend

I made up another run of these TSS Bypass Jumpers over the weekend. PM me for the particulars.

Premium Features