SnoWest Snowmobile Forum - View Single Post - Members Map for Snowy Range Landmarks
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 09:07 PM
Currently: Not set.
tmk50 has a reputation beyond reputetmk50 has a reputation beyond reputetmk50 has a reputation beyond reputetmk50 has a reputation beyond reputetmk50 has a reputation beyond reputetmk50 has a reputation beyond reputetmk50 has a reputation beyond reputetmk50 has a reputation beyond reputetmk50 has a reputation beyond reputetmk50 has a reputation beyond reputetmk50 has a reputation beyond repute

I have an overlay of the Snowy Range trail map onto google earth if you guys want it. IMO it would be easier to start with that and then add your points. You can change the opacity of the trail map as you add points. I have it downloaded to my GPS and was going to try it out on my next ride (it is not field tested yet)

You probably can't use the sharing function that you are trying to achieve, so it may not be useful for what you are doing.

It is too large to attach to a forum post, but I can email it. Shoot me a PM and I'll get it to you - it may take me a while to respond over the next few days, but I will get it to you eventually.

Rate this post: Yes | No