• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

6th Annual Smoking Grass Drags Great Falls, MT.

mountaincat68papa

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls MT.
The Great Falls Snowmobile Club is once again holding the Smoking Grass Drags in Great Falls, MT. 10 Ave So. next to the KOA campgrounds.
Sept.17 Free BBQ for racers, Sept. 18 Sat, Racing and Sept 19 Sun. Racing

ATV racers are also welcome. ATV, snowmobile grudge match racers welcome, raffle prizes and there will be concessions available.

Get your sleds ready, call your buddies, your family, your pit crew, girlfriends, boyfriends, whatever and start making plans to come to Great falls. Show what your sled can do. A good time is had by all!!! We need your support!!

More details to follow as we get closer concerning times, registration, costs and classes. ( tether switchs and mud flaps req. for sure)

So mark your calenders, Lets race, rip it up!!!

Givemeaboost

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, MT
You just work real hard on getting that sled done and bring it over here to race. I've been waiting to see it and meet you too. I'm taking mine to The mud races in Sun River on Sat. Ken....

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
crushing the mud there ken!! looks awsome. Dont think my budget is gonna have mine ready for the drags, but I would like to try and come up and see your buggy run!

Givemeaboost

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, MT
Well, I hope to see you here. I'll let you take it on a test run or two to see how it compares to the Yamadoo. Do you think you can handle 20# boost ?

K

knzee

Dec 29, 2008
Great Falls, MT
What kind of classes are they running and what defines what runs in what class? Is there any money paid to winners or just smiles and good times?

Givemeaboost

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, MT
We run by ISR rules with a few exceptions. Stock is Stock (no add ons), Improved stock, Modified, Mountain mod, Open mod(laydown sleds)and Exibition classes. Any mountain sled with turbo or nitrous will run in the mountain mod open class and can run in the exibition class also. There will also be clases for atvs so if you want to run one or know someone that does please let them know. We do give a cash payout with some added money so if you do good you won't go home emptyhanded. I can't say for sure what the payouts are as they depend on the number of racers and sponsors. If anyone needs any info just pm me and I'll get you the answers. Ken.....

Last edited:
K

knzee

Dec 29, 2008
Great Falls, MT
Thanks Ken. We will probably show up and have a fun time.

We run by ISR rules with a few exceptions. Stock is Stock (no add ons), Improved stock, Modified, Mountain mod, Open mod(laydown sleds)and Exibition classes. Any mountain sled with turbo or nitrous will run in the mountain mod open class and can run in the exibition class also. There will also be clases for atvs so if you want to run one or know someone that does please let them know. We do give a cash payout with some added money so if you do good you won't go home emptyhanded. I can't say for sure what the payouts are as they depend on the number of racers and sponsors. If anyone needs any info just pm me and I'll get you the answers. Ken.....

Givemeaboost

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, MT
Almost time to go racing. We have less than two weeks to go till race day. We usually don't have a swap meet but some of the racers bring stuff they want to get rid of and put for sale signs on them. Ken....

LoneViper

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Great Falls, Montana
Weather report, high upper 60's 20 % chance of rain both days. Grass is thick as a golf course and in great shape. Track should be excellant.

Premium Features