• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

A turbo 2 Stroke section?

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
Instead of doing invites to single threads that end up really cluttered can we get a 2 stroke turbo section?. Even if it is an invite only deal. It would sure be helpful to those looking to turbo or for those that are without sufing through 20 pages of misc stuff.

heinracing

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
mina sd
thats not a bad idea or maybe a turbo thread with only good info on it no spam posts

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
thats not a bad idea or maybe a turbo thread with only good info on it no spam posts

That would never happen. That's why so many have turned to Private Topics, To many people just on here to bash or disrupt and not add anything good to the subject matter. It would really be great if we could have a open forum that stayed on topic(snowmobiles) with intelligent input, but unfortunately that will never happen.

O
Nov 26, 2007
South East Idaho
I would like to be in a 2 stroke turbo section/private. I am looking for a turbo to buy now and would like all of the info i can get.

OCD (first post on new forum, how exciting!)

Gracefull

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Please consider adding myself to the thread.. or even better my vote for a turbo section..

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
the problem i see is that if we get a 2 stroke turbo section, then everyone else will have to get there own section, jumpers, ramp tramps, 4 stroke turbo section, etc... thats why we will never get one.

D
Nov 27, 2007
Star , Id
Totally Turbo Two Stroke Evo 111

Turbo Threads Kick *** !!! Lets Get It Fired Up ! Us As Fellow Boosted Fanatics Need To Stick Together And Help Each Other Out Along With Others Who Want To Follow !!! Sign Me Up .........

1wpdn1

Dec 7, 2007
Count me in on a private forum...I have been fighting with mod sleds for 30 years, with the new fuel injection 2-strokes there have got to be better turbo options and tips out there.

Premium Features