• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

help icon beside your name?

S

Skidooer

Oct 10, 2001
You have to go to your email and click link to complete reg before you can change pic

D

diggerdown

Apr 25, 2004
Deer Park Wi.
I'm totally lost on setting the profile. I did'nt see anyplace for a name or pic. everything I clicked just led me in a circle. I hope the ad. leaves a very simply explanation of how to get it all done. I see some have it figured out.

B
Dec 22, 2002
Billings, MT
I'm totally lost on setting the profile. I did'nt see anyplace for a name or pic. everything I clicked just led me in a circle. I hope the ad. leaves a very simply explanation of how to get it all done. I see some have it figured out.

When you click on the User CP (two spots left of the Members List); it takes you to your control pannel. On the left is a bunch of clickable options that look like this:

Control Panel
Settings & Options
Edit Signature
Edit Email & Password
Edit Profile
Edit Options
Edit Avatar
Edit Profile Picture
Private Messages
Folders
Inbox
Sent Items

List Messages
Send New Message
Track Messages
Edit Folders
Subscribed Threads
Folders
Subscriptions

List Subscriptions
Edit Folders
Miscellaneous
Event Reminders
Buddy / Ignore Lists
Attachments

To changer the avitar; click on the edut avitar option. You can also add a picture to your profile(click my user name to see what I mean). All the "edit" options are pretty easy once you play around for about 10 minutes.

Jim

Jim

Premium Features