• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

sex offender info....

B
Nov 26, 2007
i've got one about 3 doors down, unfortunately he's a victim of the system... drunk at a party and his wifes underage sister (16yr old) was ABOUT to go down on him... they went to marriage counseling and counselors don't have dr.-patient privilege so she had to report... BS offense but now i have a child sex offender down the street from me and its killing MY property values as no-one will buy around me...

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
It's nice to have these sites. I know I checked a couple of years ago, and on occasion now and again. I have one across the street from me, a couple more within a few blocks, as well as a violent offender. :eek:

Really interesting when the offenders (true offenders) cause a big stink about having their pics and names on the internet.

Circus Midget

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
i've got one about 3 doors down, unfortunately he's a victim of the system... drunk at a party and his wifes underage sister (16yr old) was ABOUT to go down on him... they went to marriage counseling and counselors don't have dr.-patient privilege so she had to report... BS offense but now i have a child sex offender down the street from me and its killing MY property values as no-one will buy around me...

These websites can be just as destructive as they are informative. The people who create the profiles on these offenders know how to word the offenses to make the guy look like a real piece of $hit. Granted there are alot of scum bags out there....but there plenty of ppl who really get taken to the cleaners by the system.

I had a buddy in college who got his GF preggers when he was 20 and she was 17. They had been togethor for like 2 years and neither sides' parents were against it. His GF was on probation for some kind of drug related offense and her probation officer found she was knocked up by a 19 year old guy. DA told my buddy if he signed the birth certificate claiming the kid they would come after him. The baby was born, he signed the birth certificate and next thing they came looking for him. He sat some time and now has to register as a sex offender and do all the other stuff that comes with it.

Last edited:
Q

Q-BALL

Nov 26, 2007
northpole,ak.
The one's still under the carpet and haven't made their first encounter yet scares me the most,could be next door!!

sleddin pete

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Summit County Colorado
After checking the link I'm glad to say that there aren't any in my town. At least convicted ones or ones that have registered.I live next to the Elementary school so that's a good thing

B
Nov 26, 2007
That must make for some interesting family re-unions...
surprisingly, the younger sister still comes by quite a bit (she's married and has a kid now)... sometimes even stays the night to look after her two nephews while mom and dad go out on over night motorcycle trips...

and this is the part that kills me, the wife is HOT... the little sis is a fat pig... musta been some great beer goggles and it would seem obvious to me that the little sis is the one who initiated the circumstance...

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
After checking the link I'm glad to say that there aren't any in my town. At least convicted ones or ones that have registered.I live next to the Elementary school so that's a good thing

Dude, that's weird! I searched and I got the following:

1 in Silverthorne
1 in Dillon
3 in Frisco
5 in Breckenridge
4 in Copper Mt
1 in Heeney

Premium Features