• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Metallica enters Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame!

M
Nov 26, 2007
Crested Butte, CO
medium_metallica0109.jpg

Clicky: Cleveland PD Article

What: Incoming Rock and Roll Hall of Famers return for a concert in the fall.
When: 7 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 15.
Where: The Q, East Sixth Street and Huron Road, Cleveland.
Tickets: $52.50-$72.50, on sale starting at 10 a.m. Saturday, April 4, at the box office and Ticketmaster outlets, or charge by phone, 1-800-745-3000.

Good Metallica Albums:
Kill em all
Ride the lightning
Master of puppets
And justice for all
Garage days revisited
Black album (i'll let this one slide)

Bad Metallica Albums:
Load
Reload
S&m
Garage inc.
St anger
Death magnetic

Last edited:
E
Nov 26, 2007
I.F.
Never liked the group..BUT I DO LIKE YER AVI!:D. I used to run a Pisten Bully when I lived in W. Yellowstone. PB330, groomin sled trails. It was a total testosterone rush:cool:.

M
Nov 26, 2007
Crested Butte, CO
Wow - rough crowd.

Eastcapeangler - that's a new PB400 in the avi. Our club has a BR2000.

SAWYER - I thought that was a Metallica sticker on that nice Metallica black Nytro?

I agree their last bunch of albums are crap, but up unitl 1991 they set the bar.

Anyways, I'm going to Cleveland (home town) in October to see them play, and I just hope they play some of the stuff I knew, not the last bunch of disco albums.

MD.

S

Smoothlander

Dec 13, 2007
W.C. Minnesota
I booked tickets for Minneapolis today for the wifey and I. She is all country but she owes me a concert after I went to Shania Twain with her about 12 years ago.

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
medium_metallica0109.jpg

Clicky: Cleveland PD Article

What: Incoming Rock and Roll Hall of Famers return for a concert in the fall.
When: 7 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 15.
Where: The Q, East Sixth Street and Huron Road, Cleveland.
Tickets: $52.50-$72.50, on sale starting at 10 a.m. Saturday, April 4, at the box office and Ticketmaster outlets, or charge by phone, 1-800-745-3000.

Good Metallica Albums:
Kill em all
Ride the lightning
Master of puppets
And justice for all
Garage days revisited
Black album (i'll let this one slide)

Bad Metallica Albums:
Load
Reload
S&m
Garage inc.
St anger
Death magnetic

Great, does this mean that FINALLY we're going to get the OLD metal channel back on Sirius/XM instead of the faggot *** I wanna buttf*ck metallica channel they've replaced it with the last month?

I have been sick and tired of metallica since 1995, and it's only worse as of now with this stupid lets suck their dicks even MORE than we thought was humanly possible before.

F*CK METALLICA>

S

Smoothlander

Dec 13, 2007
W.C. Minnesota
Great, does this mean that FINALLY we're going to get the OLD metal channel back on Sirius/XM instead of the faggot *** I wanna buttf*ck metallica channel they've replaced it with the last month?

I have been sick and tired of metallica since 1995, and it's only worse as of now with this stupid lets suck their dicks even MORE than we thought was humanly possible before.

F*CK METALLICA>

Don't hold back, let it all out.

P
Jan 8, 2008
aK
2 worst events in Metallica history:

James picked Lars over Dave Mustaine, Looking at the ammount of kick Azz albums Megadeth has put out, Mr Hetfield might have made a mistake.

Cliff's unfortunate accident, the band was never the same, and their albums pretty much sucked from that point on.

Z
Nov 26, 2007
Glenwood,MN
You guys are so fuc*ing full of shi*!! Metallica is the greatest hard rock band of all time, yes st.anger sucked,but all of their other albums including death magnetic are the shi*! So, why dont all you little puzzies go put your makeup on and listen to your Michael Jackson and Britney Spears albums. Have a nice day:D

M
Feb 6, 2008
Draper, UT

F*CK METALLICA>

I agree 100%. Not only is it ****ing annoying they have that channel dedicated to them for a whole month, but all the other rock stations still play them constantly as if that channel didn't exist! Their music blows *** after you've heard it 500 times.

You guys are so fuc*ing full of shi*!! Metallica is the greatest hard rock band of all time, yes st.anger sucked,but all of their other albums including death magnetic are the shi*! So, why dont all you little puzzies go put your makeup on and listen to your Michael Jackson and Britney Spears albums. Have a nice day:D
the 2 songs ive heard from death magnetic are just as ****ty as any song from st. anger. why don't you go back to blowing them on their tour bus?

E
Nov 26, 2007
I.F.
Get a glass of warm milk, relax, & enjoy this song zl:D:D
ZL 500 huh? GREAT kids sled:rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ExFtojY4Y0

Z
Nov 26, 2007
Glenwood,MN
alright eastcape and megafag, you dont like Metallica, I get that. I do like them, there is nothing gay about master of puppets and ride the lightning. The power and speed and the riffs of Metallica is absolutley unmatched by any band ever. Oh and my lil ZL 500 is pretty much on steroids so back off:D

M
Feb 6, 2008
Draper, UT
alright eastcape and megafag, you dont like Metallica, I get that. I do like them, there is nothing gay about master of puppets and ride the lightning. The power and speed and the riffs of Metallica is absolutley unmatched by any band ever. Oh and my lil ZL 500 is pretty much on steroids so back off:D

Haha unmatched by any band? Hmm how about slayer, megadeth, sepultura, testament, anthrax, hell even bands like Kreator and sodom have better faster and more powerful riffs.

holman6336

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Odessa/Spokane WA
Haha unmatched by any band? Hmm how about slayer, megadeth, sepultura, testament, anthrax, hell even bands like Kreator and sodom have better faster and more powerful riffs.

Yea all of those bands are good...but they aren't the same...Metallica has a vibe about them that just makes it sound good. That can make something that is crazy and F%&#ed up, but not have negative energy. I'll agree with you that Slayer has faster and more powerful riffs, however I would disagree with saying that they had more of an impact on rock history than Metallica did.

Z
Nov 26, 2007
Glenwood,MN

alright whatever, to each his own I guess. I will continue to like Metallica, and you can like your other....stuff. :confused:

Premium Features