• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Building your first Snow Bike. START HERE!!!! RMS MX accessories

tillbuilt

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Henderson, Co.
Rocky Mountain Snow MX 720-263-7533

picture.php

We have been been in business for 5 seasons and we really know Snow Bikes. We carry everything you need to make them perform on the snow. Snow Bikes are all we do!!! Give us a call and we can help you with all of your accessories. We know Yeti, Camso, CMX, Timbersled, and other systems so we can tailor your accessories for your perfect rider experience. We only sell snow bike parts we have personally tested our selves. You won't be buying items that are meant for a dirt bike and do not work on a snow bike. Give us a call and we will set you up right.

picture.php

Thank you.

tillbuilt

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Henderson, Co.
suggestion for you... put together an ecommerce website, so we can see what you have, the pricing, allow a cart, and secure checkout. build it, and WE WILL COME!

Ski

You are right, E-Commerce is the way to feed the masses, but I will loose what my customer truly love. Good OLD Customer SERVICE. In today's day and age of everything is available at your fingertips, we still love to pick up the phone and talk with our customers, making sure they get the correct parts the first time for their unique snow bike builds. It may not be the best business model, but I sure do love the relationships I have built with my customers.

Thank you for your advice. We are considering it heavily.

skidooboy

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
central lower michigan
I understand direct contact and personal service but, also understand your time, and our time is important, and expensive. if we cant see what you have, and we call ask what you have, and you don't have what we want/need... it wastes both our time.

I personally believe, if you built a stg, rockymountainatvmc, revzilla type site, you would have more business than you know what to do with, with better customer base, and service. we can always pick up the phone if we need help but, self service, is where it is at.

I would love to buy from you but, not knowing what you have, is my limiting factor. thank you for being available for this type of conversation. it will help you and your consumers. Ski

B
Sep 23, 2008
Penticton BC
You guys run a good show, wish it was a little more convenient for me, following your posts and customer feed back, looks like a A+ company, like that you set up and ran all of the main snowbikes and gave feedback on each individual product, smart business plan.

ZRP Engineering

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2014
Utah
You are right, E-Commerce is the way to feed the masses, but I will loose what my customer truly love. Good OLD Customer SERVICE. In today's day and age of everything is available at your fingertips, we still love to pick up the phone and talk with our customers, making sure they get the correct parts the first time for their unique snow bike builds. It may not be the best business model, but I sure do love the relationships I have built with my customers.

Thank you for your advice. We are considering it heavily.

In that same vain why not have your customers hand write their checklist and mail it to you though the post office? Email lacks the connection of a hand written letter. I'd also suggest only taking cash or check, credits cards aren't real money and will leave everyone involved feeling confused and let down.

But seriously, you're missing his point. If you can provide awesome, direct customer support and a website to show off your products and knowledge; that is the recipe for ultimate success in todays market place.

Last edited:

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
In that same vain why not have your customers hand write their checklist and mail it to you though the post office? Email lacks the connection of a hand written letter. I'd also suggest only taking cash or check, credits cards are real money and will leave everyone involved feeling confused and let down.

But seriously, you're missing his point. If you can provide awesome, direct customer support and a website to show off your products and knowledge; that is the recipe for ultimate success in todays market place.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

RB Designs in Oregon (dirt bike carb and head mods) only accepts cash or cashiers check.
And in so doing eliminates 50-60% of possible business from anywhere outside of 100 miles.
Kinda an extreme example but if it’s easy folks will buy.
(I do a lot of my shopping in the evening when everyone is closed)
And have no desire to talk on the phone during business hours........

tillbuilt

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Henderson, Co.
Starting from the top:

We sell Pro Moto Billet / Fastway Hand guards to protect your hands and gloves from the trees you might encounter when ripping through the dark side. We couple them with screw in bar ends that tap into the bars so you achieve a solid mounting system that does not move when your bike falls over in the parking lot. There is nothing more annoying than having to straighten out your handle bars and hand guards after picking up your bike. This V1 system also has a full width top clamp that spans the risers and locks them into place so they do not move either. This top clamp has an adjustable steering stabilizer that is very useful for mounting gauges and such to.

picture.php

picture.php

tillbuilt

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Henderson, Co.
The next thing you will want to run on your bike is a Thermostat of some make. We sell 3 different models and each one has there benefits. You do need one. We like to try and keep out temperatures as close to 180deg. as possible on 4 strokes. We believe this is best for the rings to seat fully and the engine to operate the way it was manufactured.

picture.php

needpowder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Utah
Tusk. Rocky Mountain ATV. Spend your money on more important stuff. Some people like them but I think the fastway hand guards are worth about $30 not $130.OK Spend your money on thermoBob, Engine jacket, oil filters, oil and gas. What kind of bike are you riding that has 7/8 “ handlebars?

needpowder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Utah
OK. Looked back a couple responses

Does the 19 450 KX really come with a 7/8 inch top clamp? Wow.

Premium Features