SnoWest Snowmobile Forum - View Single Post - Side door on logan horsepower
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 07:38 AM
Currently: Not set.
sodak has a reputation beyond reputesodak has a reputation beyond reputesodak has a reputation beyond reputesodak has a reputation beyond reputesodak has a reputation beyond reputesodak has a reputation beyond reputesodak has a reputation beyond reputesodak has a reputation beyond reputesodak has a reputation beyond reputesodak has a reputation beyond reputesodak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainRider05 View Post
We have a 2016 31 zbroz edition love the trailer. I think u would be totally fine with out the side door! Was just talking about how it would be pretty cool to do away with the side door and use that wall space for a little dinette or something like that. U could do the toy hauler version but the garage is smaller and i dnt like how low they sit compared to the horsepower! Even with the snowbikes in there we still drag them backwards out the rear door!!
Thanks for the response! I am leaning towards removing the side door, I just think the extra wall space is what we need. I hear you on the ultimate toy hauler it's cool but I just don't like the wheel wells and small garage space.

Thanks again for your input!!

Dave

Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to sodak For This Useful Post:
MountainRider05 (03-01-2018)