• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

28 New Sleds found in central AB

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
A Kenworth pulling a Seacan was found near Leslyville, carrying 28 New Ski-doo sleds still in the crates.

I guess Noob is off the hook!LOL!

LOL, did look a little dicey there for me. How the h did they fit 28 sleds into a seacan, especially in crates?? we have the 32 foot deck, and can only fit 14 on there?

S
Nov 26, 2007
I hate theives. They should just cut their hands off like in the middle east. They dont have snowmobile theft.

But on a side note, why would they steal Xp's?? Wouldnt you need a Hazardous Material hauling permit or Transportation of Dangerous Goods certification to haul that many Xplodes?? What if the truck hit a railway crossing or a pothole on the road?? The explosion that many XP's would make would leave a crater big enough to expand Sylvan Lake.

Circus Midget

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I hate thieves....plain and simple.

My question is...How did they manage to steal an entire container of sleds without anyone knowing it?? Not sure if the container was already on a trailer or not...but you think someone would have seen them loading the container up or backing up with a truck. Usually docks like this require paperwork to get past the gate. Me thinks there had to be somoene on the inside that helped them just walk out the front door with a container full of XP's.

Premium Features