SnoWest Snowmobile Forum - View Single Post - 2016 axys turbo or 18 mountain cat
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 04:36 PM
Currently: Not set.
iluv2fly has a reputation beyond reputeiluv2fly has a reputation beyond reputeiluv2fly has a reputation beyond reputeiluv2fly has a reputation beyond reputeiluv2fly has a reputation beyond reputeiluv2fly has a reputation beyond reputeiluv2fly has a reputation beyond reputeiluv2fly has a reputation beyond reputeiluv2fly has a reputation beyond reputeiluv2fly has a reputation beyond reputeiluv2fly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boondocker97 View Post
Something to think about with any used sled is the maintenance that is coming up. Aside from the engine, with the turbo sled you're more likely to need to dig into drive train components (clutches, bearings, chaincase, etc.).
This is a pump gas kit. Really when your riding at 8000ft your returning it to sea level power levels. It's not like it's a 250hp sled. Dont get me wrong I love the cat and rode them for years but I really want to try a turbo. Only live once. I talked to chris at parkland motorsports who has installed 60 with zero issues on the axys.

Rate this post: Yes | No