SnoWest Snowmobile Forum - View Single Post - Gore-Tex Yes Gore-Tex Supports Limiting Your Wilderness Access
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 07:27 AM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
etrocket has a reputation beyond reputeetrocket has a reputation beyond reputeetrocket has a reputation beyond reputeetrocket has a reputation beyond reputeetrocket has a reputation beyond reputeetrocket has a reputation beyond reputeetrocket has a reputation beyond reputeetrocket has a reputation beyond reputeetrocket has a reputation beyond reputeetrocket has a reputation beyond reputeetrocket has a reputation beyond repute

I have had similar conversations with Doug Graham at Gore and the klim guys. While your post above is all true and matches the conversations I have had, the dollars/power generated by the dollars do not compare. Yes, they made at least one very recent donation to the BRC prompted by pressure but as a company the $ has to be 100:1 plus to the enviro groups working for closures. At least there are folks at Gore open to talking to the motorized crowd and I guess that is a start, but by no means should they be defended.

Rate this post: Yes | No