• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris dragon turbo kit boondocker pump gas intercooled complete kit low miles $1800

P

Polaris pride

Apr 5, 2011
Selling a complete boondocker turbo kit off a 2009 800 dragon. Has 1200 miles on it. 2860 turbo. Comes with Silber pipe and down pipe. Has SLP y pipe. Comes with AEM air to fuel, and boost gauge. Includes turbo, all hoses, intercooler with fan, all hardware, clutching, everything is here. Complete take off kit. $1800 shipped to USA. 208-880-6439 Jef_hon@msn.com Shows pre take off and take off.

sled pics 3-8 022.jpg sled pics 3-8 023.jpg sled pics 3-8 043.jpg sled pics 3-8 046.jpg sled pics 3-8 047.jpg sled pics 3-8 045.jpg

S
Nov 2, 2010
Watch what you pay for this guys kits. I bought one late winter last year and was nothing but garbage. Looked like a rock impailed the oil res so someone used a whole tube of jb weld to seal it. He told me he never noticed it witch i know he is full of it, the brass fitting on bottom was totally covered, must be new to being blind to not see this when scraping the sled. He also said this would be a complete kit, when i called bd to conferm clutching the weights n springs were not close to any turbo app, he threw in what ever was laying around the garage. Also the controller wires were damaged and again someone fixed her up with some more silicone. When i called to talk to him about this he told me he would make it right and refund some coin back using paypal, weeks went by nothing showed in the account so i called back he said he wanted to use the insurance that was purchased from UPS, adked if i would find extra packing material and put it in the box before theUPSdriver came to look at the box. I told him it wasnt a shipping problem and that i am not a crooked person. After that he would not pick up my calls till i grabed my wifes cell the minute i put mine down and sure enough he answered the call not knowing it was me, then he told me he again would refund some money but never. If i were any of u do not buy from this kid

Premium Features