• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The Future of Snowbikes.........

mnsnowhawk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2007
Dayton, Minnesota
I wasn't sure if I should put it on here. Maybe get some more thoughts and discussion on here. Hopefully he gets some more updates posted soon.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
oh no the cats outta the bag! its only been on there for 6 weeks and nobody from here has noticed?

I'm sure there's some that haven't seen it . A suspension without limiter straps speaks for itself not to mention flush mounted tapered bolts . I haven't seen any of the manufactures or aftermarkets do something that makes so much sense .

Last edited:

dirtrebel

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2008
Bozeman, MT
agreed

Agreed hawkster, I think it is incredible, I just don't understand why nobody is talking about it over here? I would think it would do better than a "converted moto" even a turbo one. I guess people just don't like cvt motors? I don't know I thought it would generate a lot of buzz, maybe Thierry will start a thread on here.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
This sight is kind of a tough call , a guy with his talent has no reason to be on here and take the abuse from brand loyalist or minions that happens at times . I don't think he's driven by profit , it's more about getting a better high on life . Just speculating , he seems like a really nice guy .

I'm here because I do believe the bikes are making progress and one day might have one , one can never have to many toys .

Premium Features