• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

old vs new

farmboy84

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
New Prague, MN
to me it is not quite as pleasing to look at, a little harder to read. it does not seem to have enough contrast in the threads

R
Sep 1, 2001
Maple Grove, MN
As with anything it takes a bit getting used to. I think we will finally enjoy this one just as much. I say as long as it doens't kick out the server on a regular basis we are in much better shape.

B

Bull

Jan 20, 2004
colorado
he's been nice to me??? :confused: agree it is not as easy to read. couple other forums i have visited use this same format. i like the old format better, but at times it was like watching paint dry. wonder if they can adjust some of the look??

M

mtncat800

Nov 26, 2007
Central Iowa
Unless I am missing something, I am not very impressed that all of our old stuff is gone. I read a bit about being able to still acess the old format, how? I had some messages out waiting for replies, and what happend to the swap meet items, do people have to relist them?
I see it reset our joining dates as well, I joined earlier this summer and am just wondering if this is something new or do they do this just to clean out the old posts?

M

minet

Nov 26, 2007
poster icon banner above every reply is kinda distracting. liked the smaller icons on the left so the content would be easier read

Premium Features