• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Golden Ticket is MIA...

muskiedoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2008
www.icemansmuskieguideservice.com
Anybody know what they look like? I never got mine. Nor did my buddy who checked a 2015 RMK 155 LE with me. Dealer is in Michigan and new to Polaris last year. He says it's his fault that he did not "click" the correct tab when registering the warranty info. I guess on the dealer warranty registration page there is a "Spring Check" tab the dealer is suppose to click on and use for spring orders instead of sleds sold off the showroom floor. Dealer says his rep said we're in the system. Dealer and rep say we'll get our $1,000.00 off and that we don't need a tangible ticket to frame and hang on the wall. I believe him but I'd like the ticket in my hand anyway. Dealer won't give me the reps info to contact him directly. That to me is suspicious. I just don't feel like the whole spring check deal with me and my buddy is finalized yet and I hate things like this to linger. I called Polaris and they say the golden ticket is done thru the dealer when warranty is registered and I should solve this thru the dealer. Thanks Polaris! I appreciate your willingness to help. Apparently these "Golden Tickets" came certified mail that needed to be signed for but have no tracking number with them. Can someone post a pic of theirs? Also, was it sent certified mail and did you have to sign for it? This is getting frustrating and now I'm starting to know what some of you guys on here are going thru with your warranty claims. Thanks for any help and info.

Last edited:

jakey-boy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 10, 2009
Idaho Falls
instagram.com
My buddy and I haven't got ours either. Not real worried about it. I have paperwork showing I snow checked a sled and ads promising the $1000 off with snow check. Physical ticket or not my dealer will give me the $1000 off I am certain of it.

Polaris would have a mess if they tried to deny people because they didn't send out the tickets I think.

kylant

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2011
CA
it takes a while. i bought my sled in april and didn’t see it until sep/oct, can’t remember. it comes certified from polaris.

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
got mine a month or so after I picked the sled up from the dealer. It came in a halmark sized envelope from polaris in the mail. Usually I chuck that kind of mail in the garbage, but glad I didnt. so if you see a bigger then normal envelope in the mail, open very carefully and dont' chuck it.

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
This only applied to "mountain state" dealers. If you bought from a midwest dealer your going to be disappointed.

I printed off the exact offer details at one time and this part was clearly printed on it.

Mine is currently located in the safe so I dont loose it :) Eric

S
Nov 15, 2008
Northern ,wi
I snow checked mine from a polaris dealer that has been around for a long time and never received actual ticket but owner knows I'm using it in 10 days to order my axys rmk. That's in north east wi . Seen new rmk in west yellowstone day was released and I'm sold on it

TimG

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Alberta
I never got mine (suspect it came via registered mail when I was away and got sent back when I never picked it up). I talked to my dealer; he said to call Polaris customer service. So I called and they said my issue had to be sent to a higher level in order to be dealt with. Called back in a few days; they said they'd get back to me in a couple more. They did get back to me a few days later by both e-mail and phone. They are sending me the ticket again, and he said there was a provision to get another ticket even if someone got it and lost it. So customer service was definitely the way to go in getting this resolved for me. Super friendly guy, too. I tried to get more info out of him about the new Axyx, and he joked around a bit, but wouldn't say anything.

I'd call customer service if you are in doubt, just to confirm that you either need/ don't need the ticket, have/ don't have it coming, or are/ are not entitled to it.

Tim

Indy_500

Lifetime Membership
Jul 8, 2011
Greenville, WI
This only applied to "mountain state" dealers. If you bought from a midwest dealer your going to be disappointed.

I printed off the exact offer details at one time and this part was clearly printed on it.

Not true I'm from Wisconsin. I recall some people buying leftover 14s and getting golden tickets, which I believe was a western thing only, but not for 15s. Anyways mine is hanging up on the wall above my bed LOL

IMG_20150220_242019265.jpg

muskiedoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2008
www.icemansmuskieguideservice.com

You usually have decent advice and/or something positive to say on this forum. Not this time.:face-icon-small-fro I know your being sarcastic. Prove to me that what you say is true. "Show me the ticket"...or :tape:! I'm frustrated about this...

Last edited:
P

pez

Feb 4, 2010
this post made me go look and double check where I have mine. It was where I thought.

Also, I do remember having to sign at the door for it.

Killer Time Racing

Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2008
Lower Michigan
Might not be the case but some shady dealers order Snow Check sleds in their or others names and sell them .. Your SledsTicket may not have your name on it !!!

No clue on your situation but I ordered a 2008 Switchback 800 Dragon and still have a receipt for it ... Fast forward to December no sled .. the Polaris rep offered me a $1000 rebate off any in stock 2008 model .. I Got the 700 Dragon Switchback

I WAS SO HAPPY THEY NEVER RELEASED THAT MODEL !!! NO JUNK 800 CFI 4 HAS EVER BEEN IN MY POSSESSION!!!

Killer Time Racing

Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2008
Lower Michigan
If you change Dealers DON'T GO TO PLANET POWERSPORTS IN COLDWATER,MI.

Use Leaders RPM (very large)or Glenwood. Snowmobiles (very small one room)

Both are great dealers and not associated with that dealers old owners that most likely have your tickets in their hands !!

All my Warranty goes to Glenwood its a two hour drive but always done right. The big box store doesn't have the technical training needed to build a dog house ! But are still great people and very knowledgable !! Just not as savy to Sleds mostly boats !

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
You usually have decent advice and/or something positive to say on this forum. Not this time.:face-icon-small-fro I know your being sarcastic. Prove to me that what you say is true. "Show me the ticket"...or :tape:! I'm frustrated about this...

Sorry, I miss-spoke about the details. What I was referring to was indeed the MY 11-14 that was bought during the MY15 snow check period. If you bought a new 11-14 during that time from a western dealer you got a Golden Ticket.

Hope that clears it up. Eric

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Can someone explain exactly what the golden ticket is? I'm snow checking an axys rmk in a few weeks so is this something that may apply to me when I do?

I'm in anchorage Alaska. First time buying a "new sled" can't wait !!! :)))

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
Can someone explain exactly what the golden ticket is? I'm snow checking an axys rmk in a few weeks so is this something that may apply to me when I do?

I'm in anchorage Alaska. First time buying a "new sled" can't wait !!! :)))

It was a special deal they had going on last year during the snow check period. If you bought/order a new sled you got a "ticket" that would give you a 1,000 off the price if you snow checked a 16 or 17 rmk. Eric

Premium Features