• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Broken Shock

Rick!

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yes, you should always contact the armchair experts online for a warranty coverage opinion (assuming your buggy is still under warranty) for metallurgical analysis of marginal resolution pix. :face-icon-small-dis

It's broken.
Give it to your dealer and tell him to hurry up 'cause there still will be snow left in the hills after planting is done...

Dec 5, 2015
Minnesota
Being there is a Ressy in both Pictures , and a Black and Silver sticker with W... .....

No because my shock guy was telling me about WE having hollow shafts on some. Kid I ride with broke one he said not uncommon.
Didn't look that close at the sticker on reservoir, looked again can't make out a W on my phone. Wouldn't know if WE is only shock out there using black and silver decals. And they sure as hell aren't the only ones with reservoirs. Maybe you know by a blur of a manufacturer decal, but I don't.
So keep your snide *** comments to yourself.

20180426_152557.jpg

Last edited:

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Being there is a Ressy in both Pictures , and a Black and Silver sticker with W... .....

Yep it’s a clicker needle WE resi shock.
Pretty obvious just looking at them as you mentioned.

One of mine broke just like that at the end of the needle hollow.

Definitely weaker than the 1/2” solid shaft shocks.

Premium Features