• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M7 Mod Questions

C
Jan 4, 2008
preston id
I Have Heard Alot Of Good On Here About The Reloction Brakets For My 06 M7. Is There Anyone Else That Makes Them Other Then Holtz. I Would Rather Find Some Cheaper Ones If Possible.

Also How Do You Measure How Far In The Plastic Nut On The Scondary Is In. And What Tool Do You Use.

Thanks

B
Jan 21, 2003
I wouldn't waste my money on the brackets, never installed them on my last 06, have them on my new 06, and can't tell any difference. Also had friends that put them on and said they couldn't tell a diff. just my 2 cents

S
Dec 8, 2007
Saskatchewan
the brackets are not needed on the 07's right?or so I was told,What exactly is the Geo mod and can that help the 07's?

im looking for more weight transfer to the back so its more fun for jumping and playing around,im not climbing mountains so i want the skis in the air.

T
Nov 27, 2007
holtz

What do brackets do - I see two holes in the top to relocate front arm

Which hole do you use front or back hole and what does this do?

Have a set and want to know if they were installed right...

Thanks in advance.......

M
Jan 25, 2004
SW Montana
What do brackets do - I see two holes in the top to relocate front arm

Which hole do you use front or back hole and what does this do?
Rear hole. Front hole was for Holz suspension mount maybe?
Have a set and want to know if they were installed right...

Thanks in advance.......

The Geo mod moves the rear spring mount back 1-2 inches and softens initial spring travel so it rides better. Drill new hole straight back from original. Further back softer spring travel.

Premium Features