• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mods for M1100T for 260+ HP.......

Dec 22, 2007
PG. BC.
with the meth kit can you run pump gas ?? does the meth kit inject it on its own or do you need to press a button or something?? and how long does the meth last compared to the gas in your tank ??

Last edited:

Prairie Dog

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Beautiful BC
My understanding with the Hijacker you can set it so that the meth will come on at certain boost levels or be on all the time.

CHARIOT OF DOOM

Lifetime Membership
Dec 29, 2007
Check out bikeman performance. They sell turbo dynamics and I've talked to them on phone and seam to know there stuff. They say 260 hp pump gas, head studs and thier high flow intake. Iv herd from other company's required higher octane with those numbers, what do you guys think?

S

stopdropanroll

Feb 17, 2009
Fall River Wi
At what altitude?? At high altitude your going to run out of turbo.

The HJ 2.0 will not control meth. I would not trust meth in the steep hills, if the tank surges then your at risk of deto.

CHARIOT OF DOOM

Lifetime Membership
Dec 29, 2007
If you don't need race gas at sea level at those numbers You sure don't if you go up to 7k feet

S
Nov 26, 2007
Helena, MT
It's my understanding that the stock turbo is fairly small and will not produce big numbers at elevation. The meth kit only allows you to run higher boost....it's like using race gas. Therefore there is no reason to run a meth kit unless you upgrade the turbo.

S
Sep 7, 2010
turbo

also, bikeman isn't the one to ask. they will always inflate the truth, and that includes their product working at all.

TD is a different crew that i don't know much about, and have zero experience with. bikeman on the other hand, i do. and would never use them again unless i got tired of pizzing money down the toilet and needed a new way to waste it...in which case, they're perfect for that.

Last edited by a moderator:

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
also, bikeman isn't the one to ask. they will always inflate the truth, and that includes their product working at all.

TD is a different crew that i don't know much about, and have zero experience with. bikeman on the other hand, i do. and would never use them again unless i got tired of pizzing money down the toilet and needed a new way to waste it...in which case, they're perfect for that.

I used to be hugely anti- bikeman as well, but do keep in mind, they've changed hands & a lot of big changes were made. They used to be rather sketchy in what to trust, but new ownership has tried hard to turn that around.

btw, interesting how much contrary info there is out there on this motor. I'm really curious as to what's really true (aside from it being HEAVY!!!:face-icon-small-ton)

Last edited by a moderator:
Premium Features