• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Goose Neck trailers

freak485

Lifetime Membership
Feb 4, 2011
Billings, MT
Horsepower.

31'.

I really like the floor covering. How does it do with ski carbides?

How is sled traction when it's wet?

That vortex coating I get is some strong stuff here I billings he had a pop can that had been drank covers in it and I couldn't crush it with my hand. He also had a egg with the yoke still in it.. they say it adds a lot of strength to the trailer and is patch able if needed it's under the whole trailer too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Butta

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
Living quarters pics.

I can't wait until they start putting these in the Horsepower sled trailers.

The very first pic is the RZR hauler.
#'s two and three are a horse trailer.
#s four through six are the horse trailer from the set of the Yellowstone TV show that will air this summer. (I worked on the set as an extra this fall).

The living quarters are available in the Horsepower trailer lineup. I saw their work at the factory, and it's impressive. I've told Logan that their marketing sucks, because there is so much more available than what you see on their website. But, they're so busy building trailers, that marketing probably isn't a factor right now. LOL....what a problem to have for a business.

Anyway, if you want a gooseneck Horsepower sled hauler with living quarters, they can do it. Contact Logan and you'll find out how limitless the options really are.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
The living quarters are available in the Horsepower trailer lineup. I saw their work at the factory, and it's impressive. I've told Logan that their marketing sucks, because there is so much more available than what you see on their website. But, they're so busy building trailers, that marketing probably isn't a factor right now. LOL....what a problem to have for a business.

Anyway, if you want a gooseneck Horsepower sled hauler with living quarters, they can do it. Contact Logan and you'll find out how limitless the options really are.

I suspected just as much!!!

I really really want to see that floor plan!!!

powdrdaz

Lifetime Membership
Jan 15, 2012
Horsepower.
31'.

I really like the floor covering. How does it do with ski carbides?
How is sled traction when it's wet?

I have only loaded the sleds in 5 or 6 times and the sleds are not new (1-15, 1-14, and 2-09) and they have not scratched the floor yet. They have slipped off on the front door and scratched the aluminum.

powdrdaz

Lifetime Membership
Jan 15, 2012
There is only one downside to the Logan. That is weight. Might be the difference between chained and unchained. Ford's suck as far as that goes. Not much clearance on rear mudflaps and nott supposed to chain fronts. A friend ripped his brake lines off. Manual says only cable chains on front which is a joke.

On the 75k heater, do you have a generator up by the jacks that plugs in?

Yes if I'm not by power I use the Honda 2000 to run the 75000 btu heater.
The 40000 btu works good too just can't keep up when it's cold. The coat and boot box gets really warm. We turned it on at the top of Chief Joseph and by the time we got to Pilt Creek and the sleds unloaded the helmets where almost to hot to put on.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
They had a facebook post to answer my questions.

They DO have a sled trailer with living quarters.
One model has a microwave, fridge and a drop down dinette.

Another has a bathroom, sink and mini kitchen.

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
The Logan's sure look interesting and the fact that you can get them build any size is nice. I would like a goose neck but with a smaller 20 foot "box" on it. A baby goose neck kind of deal. Been thinking about building one from the ground up for a couple years now but buying a complete one would sure be quicker.

freak485

Lifetime Membership
Feb 4, 2011
Billings, MT
Living quarters

Scott that trailer isnt a horse power though i would think they could do it in one so you had a nice flat floor. That trailer in the video...with a fuel station was 53k quoted from the dealer. Hes the build sheet.

Trailer q.jpg

DUKHTR3

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Scott that trailer isnt a horse power though i would think they could do it in one so you had a nice flat floor. That trailer in the video...with a fuel station was 53k quoted from the dealer. Hes the build sheet.
O Darn. I personally like the lowboy. Does Logan make a lowboy version?

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I know that photograph is not the HP model.
But the photo helps see something other than a schematic drawing.

disummit

Lifetime Membership
Mar 3, 2008
I just bought a logan 31' horsepower last fall. Def a well built trailer. I smile everytime i open the door. It is heavy being all galvanized frame but welds wont crack as easy like alum frame. I pull it with a 17 1 ton ram crew. I sags my rear end a good 3 inches. I had 1 ton of heating pellets in it and it saged rear end maybe 1 inch. I bought air lift air bags for it. Much better now. Im in minnesota. Havnt seen one here yet. I got mine in denver.
83c695de7653650db2cef353c0070f7b.jpg

tadder52

Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2012
Northern MN
O Darn. I personally like the lowboy. Does Logan make a lowboy version?

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Low boy in a 22 foot-ish box. Just enough to fit two rangers in would be money especially for us 1k mile travelers.

M

MountainRider05

Nov 29, 2007
Kennewick,WA
I just bought a logan 31' horsepower last fall. Def a well built trailer. I smile everytime i open the door. It is heavy being all galvanized frame but welds wont crack as easy like alum frame. I pull it with a 17 1 ton ram crew. I sags my rear end a good 3 inches. I had 1 ton of heating pellets in it and it saged rear end maybe 1 inch. I bought air lift air bags for it. Much better now. Im in minnesota. Havnt seen one here yet. I got mine in denver.
83c695de7653650db2cef353c0070f7b.jpg

How ur turning radius with the shortbox? We just got a logan 31 and my dad has shortbox ram but with flatbed on it and it gets real close to the headache rack.. just ordered a gooseneck extension which should solve the problem. Logans are top notch!!!

Premium Features