• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wi Guys

catssuk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Edgerton Wi.
if anybody needs riders to go with to the u.p. pm me im usually able to go in a moments notice. have enclosed 4 place and diesel tower,just split the gas

if anybody needs riders to go with to the u.p. pm me im usually able to go in a moments notice. have enclosed 4 place and diesel tower,just split the gas

That sounds like an offer Team Kesslers is after :D. Were all about short notice trips to the yoop. When the snow flies, someone's gotta be there to enjoy it! Give us a shout out sometime! Although one of us does drive a cat.....

-Ner
http://www.teamkesslers.com
- I'll second the olaf comment... An M's an M... even if it were a 5. Could it have been driver related?

Last edited:
T

TurboMatt

Mar 23, 2008
It looks like we have a good deal of riders here that all like going up to the UP. We def. have to hook up this year and go riding. It seems that there are a bunch of us in Southern WI all within 60 min. of each other. Having 4 people to go up with makes the trip soo much cheaper. I'm def. about last minute trips to the UP. I can get off work pretty much whenever in the winter. In fact, I work all summer just so I can have that luxury.LOL

L
I ride with Timner all the time as well.

We have a great place to stay in Mass City. There are usually rooms available and it is the shortest possible trip to being in the lake effect snow.

Check out www.thebluff.biz

We'll have to ride this year together.

Maybe we can put up a small ride board on our site letting people know when we have planned trips, what looks like a good weekend for a quick escpae, etc. We have 4-5 steady riders and 4 other not as steady riders (but still make it a couple times a year).

We have been averaging about 6 trips a year for the last couple years. We are always looking to expand that :)
www.teamkesslers.com

R
Jul 11, 2004
cpt illinois
iam not in WIS but ill not from from wis i do a couple trips a year up north wis up
this year its all UP iam buliding a 144 800 just for UP trips and ill be lookin for some peeps to ride with off tril up there

T

TurboMatt

Mar 23, 2008
Man I can't wait to get into stuff like this in the UP again.
Here's my old Poo that I rode at the begining of last year and my buddy Pat:
000_0565-smaller.jpg

Lifetime Membership
Apr 27, 2002
Spooner, WI 54801
www.4seasons.com
From Spooner, WI!

Ride up in Mass City, MI also what a fun area!

otherwise ride in Cooke City, MT

Of course still love to tear up the trails around here too!

KJP

Hey guys, I grew up in Menomonie, and keep my sled at my parent's house right on the trail. My buddies and I ride the UP a few times every winter...stay in Hulrey. One of my ridding buddies has family near Iron River/Brule area so we ride Bayfield County as well. I am making my first trip out west this winter. My riding buddies have went the last 4 years, I am finally getting a chance to go with...heading to West Yellowstone the 3rd week of January. I am building a 136" modded out 600ho for playing in the UP and am going to see what that does out west.

Anybody else from the Menomonie area, or ride in Bayfield Co. or the Hulrey, Ironwood, Bessimer, Lake Gogebic area?

- Korey

XtDoo

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Pearl City Illinois
Just south of the border in IL. Ride in Dubois WY. area 4 -5 time a year, Just have mountain sleds, riding around here isn't the same after mountain riding

S
Nov 27, 2007
WI
Mavesko; You're gonna enjoy the trip. Make sure they take you to Ponds to see Wheezie! You think that ride will make up Lionshead??? Go for it!:beer;

M
Nov 29, 2007
WI/MN/WY
I'm from Northwest WI. Webster/Siren area to be exact. Ride mostly out West at Togwotee and will be trying West Yellowstone in December. Possible UP trip in late January.

M
Oct 26, 2008
Brodhead, Wi
I ride with Timner all the time as well.

We have a great place to stay in Mass City. There are usually rooms available and it is the shortest possible trip to being in the lake effect snow.

Check out www.thebluff.biz

We'll have to ride this year together.

Maybe we can put up a small ride board on our site letting people know when we have planned trips, what looks like a good weekend for a quick escpae, etc. We have 4-5 steady riders and 4 other not as steady riders (but still make it a couple times a year).

We have been averaging about 6 trips a year for the last couple years. We are always looking to expand that :)
www.teamkesslers.com
I'm over in Brodhead.
The ride board sounds like a great idea! Picked up an 05 M7 in April and really itchin' to ride!

D
Dec 3, 2007
wi
Balsam Lake WI,== West yellowstone-cooke-Medicine bow there all awsome. I am going to try northern colorado dec 26th. Any suggestions on where to go?

C

CuzzinOlaf

Dec 12, 2007
Balsam Lake WI,== West yellowstone-cooke-Medicine bow there all awsome. I am going to try northern colorado dec 26th. Any suggestions on where to go?

I'm headed to Rabbit Ears and Vail for New Years. I know there is an area to the North not too far from the Snowies but can't remember the name. Somewhere near Walden...

C

CuzzinOlaf

Dec 12, 2007
Thanks! cuzzinolaf
If i can get online when i am there i will post some pics of the current snow conditions.

Awesome! I hope the conditions are great when we go. I'd suggest checking out the Colorado section. I know RE and Vail get good snow and think this area I am thinking about gets more. Be safe!

Premium Features