• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Trailswest owners midwest

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
Jett how's the Logan pull any comparison vs trails west I'm looking at both but the Logan is heavier.

S

SXViper

Nov 26, 2007
Lenexa, Kansas
Overall trailer height would be a big factor since it can't ever just be a head or tail wind. It's always got to blow about 30mph right into the side of the trailer!

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
That's a question also with height exiss makes a car hauler slash cargo enclosed with fenders inside I have a friend that has a bumper pull with fenders inside and it's not an issue for me. A trailer that sits low pulls easier in the wind no doubt. Was looking at converting one myself but there's only so much time.

S

SXViper

Nov 26, 2007
Lenexa, Kansas
I believe Logan will build about whatever you want but I'm sure there's a premium for that. They do have some photos out there with a bit of the wheel well protruding into the cargo area so they must have done some lowered units.

T

TheJett29

Dec 6, 2007
Western ND
You can't feel any difference in pulling the two. Both pull great.

Fuel mileage is the same, stability same, and tongue weight not noticeable. Love the quality and height of Logan.

Not sure how much heavier the Logan actually is but you would never know which is heavier.

Pulled home on terrible roads a few weeks back with bad winds and the Logan kicked ***. Axle setup with high clearance lets the wind get off the trailer and keeps you sticking to the road.

Premium Features