• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

98 Dodge sled hauler

O

Outlaw

Nov 27, 2007
Jackson Hole,WY
98 Dodge V-10 Auto 106000 miles. Custom headache rack w/winch sled slides,new sound system W/Blue tooth linked thru system custom wheels newer tires, 5000lb air bags, lots of lights. $10500 OBO.Dodge 009.jpg

Dodge 012.jpg

Dodge 015.jpg

Dodge 016.jpg

O

Outlaw

Nov 27, 2007
Jackson Hole,WY
sorry, I have been off line for a while. Yes I am hauling Two sleds on the deck. I built some side extenders that drop into the stack pockets for the skis, works great. I had to put a set of air bags on dodge has no springs worth talking about. The bed is 7' long so just a little better than my 07 Mega cab dually with a tool box the tailgate holds most of it. The flatbed is great. I hauled two sleds on the truck and another on a trailer to IP, jack knifed the trailer when we unloaded ramped the sleds off the truck and the trailer at the same time. I have done a few Mods to the truck since those pics. 18.1 to 24.5 on fuel beats the heck out of my 6.7

O

Outlaw

Nov 27, 2007
Jackson Hole,WY
I built it. Figured I might need a little help getting a sled in if I ever cratered it real bad. Never had to use it luckly. I have some pics of building it if you want some.

Premium Features