• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Side door on logan horsepower

sodak

Lifetime Membership
Jan 29, 2018
Hello all! I am new here I found the forum while searching for info on logan trailers. I am in the process of building one right now and need a little advice, I am thinking of a 33' zbroz with some weekend LQ in front. My question is all my sleds have reverse is the side ramp necessary? I will be using this for sleds utvs and my jeep. There is a lot of wall space where the ramp door is so I am trying to figure out if it is absolutely needed or can I get by without it?? Thoughts

Thanks!
Dave

M

MountainRider05

Nov 29, 2007
Kennewick,WA
We have a 2016 31 zbroz edition love the trailer. I think u would be totally fine with out the side door! Was just talking about how it would be pretty cool to do away with the side door and use that wall space for a little dinette or something like that. U could do the toy hauler version but the garage is smaller and i dnt like how low they sit compared to the horsepower! Even with the snowbikes in there we still drag them backwards out the rear door!!

sodak

Lifetime Membership
Jan 29, 2018
We have a 2016 31 zbroz edition love the trailer. I think u would be totally fine with out the side door! Was just talking about how it would be pretty cool to do away with the side door and use that wall space for a little dinette or something like that. U could do the toy hauler version but the garage is smaller and i dnt like how low they sit compared to the horsepower! Even with the snowbikes in there we still drag them backwards out the rear door!!

Thanks for the response! I am leaning towards removing the side door, I just think the extra wall space is what we need. I hear you on the ultimate toy hauler it's cool but I just don't like the wheel wells and small garage space.

Thanks again for your input!!

Dave

powdrdaz

Lifetime Membership
Jan 15, 2012
I back mine up to a building. I do use the side door to unload the sleds and to load the trailer with gear. But I see your point that is about the only flat wall space that doesn't have a table or bench in it. The man door on the drivers side is good but it's a climb to get in and out of. May be do away with the big door and move the man door up and make it a little wider so you can pass a cooler through and have steps. Just an idea.

Premium Features