• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

elevation 4 shred the gnar

S

Sled169

Got my copy last week, been watching the mail baox everyday to like it is dirty magazine day. Got it and watched it rigth away, very good movie. You guys have really stepped it up over the last four years. Nigel is funny as heck!! His full name says it all. Anthony keep your chin up, things will turn around for you some day. Just kidding you are one of the best, have a great season guys hope to see you at the shows this fall.

Thanks again Jeff,

Jay

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Pretty funny narratives. HAHA.
The two dudes that rip on Oberti all the time...good stuff.

When his skis go in the air and he gets scared his hands just automatically let go of the bars. It's a reflex. LMFAO.

BTW, in his interviews....Hatcher...does he always spit like that when he talks?

And at the end....the NMFH comment to Nigel...HAHAHAH. I caught that.
Where is Mortgage Paul?

DanG, how was the your date with AO's mom? HAHA.

GOOD STUFF!!!!!
You guys obviously have fun together...maybe too much.

That's what it's all about.

There was a much talking and yacking as there was riding footy, but that was fine. It was some of the best parts of the movie.

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
I think I redefined "Taking One For The Team" this year;) It was pretty darn funny, even if I was the butt of most jokes.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
He's really good at taking lots of balls to the face. He like having lots of balls flying at his face.

LOL

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
He's really good at taking lots of balls to the face. He like having lots of balls flying at his face.

LOL

right on scott...! that's what we're hoping for...lots of sledders watching E4 and reciting the friggen funny one-liners.

there's a good mix of some really funny stuff from nigel, shane and jesse. dan gardiner even gets some good laughs with his own style of trash-talkin'.

sean...thanks for adding the $500 gift certificate to west coast sleds for the PRE-ORDER CONTEST winner. only a week and half left before we draw the name. you're chances are rippin' good to win since we're doing a short contest this year...

get in on it!

http://www.teamsummit.net

jeff

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
WTH ever happened to Vince Oberti? LOL

I remember those two battling out on the OLD forums back about 6-8 years ago. Funny stuff.

I'd like to see some of HIS comments in the vids. LOL

B

BlueBYu

May 7, 2008
Beef Cake Town

I remember those two battling out on the OLD forums back about 6-8 years ago. Funny stuff.

If you go to the Cali site....there is about 50 pages of the back and forth crap you speak of! Some REALLY funny stuff on there. Its under Elevation 4 Primere night.

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID

LOL....yeah that was fun. That was back in college....he would be in his room talking trash on the site, and I would be in mine doing the same. Occasionally we would meet in the living room and take care of it:) Bad enough having the folks in the video, last thing I need is my little brother there runnig off his mouth too;)

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
HAHa. That was always good stuff.

I can't believe Dan said he was taking out your mom. WOW. ROTFLMFAO.

F

firecatguy

Nov 26, 2007
End of the Road!!
this sucks i thought you guys were mailing dvds already orderd my copy on monday hoping to have all the guys over sat for beers, BBQ and sled vids but i guess we have to watch Hangfire again!!! 2 weeks aaaaaggguuuuuuuhhhhhhhh hahahahhaoooooooooooooowell

holy cow Hangfire vid is already wearing out!!!

H
Feb 14, 2005
Potter, WI
Well, I finally got a chance to check out my copy of the DVD. All I can say is well done, VERY WELL DONE! This is by far the smoothest editing that I've seen in the Team Summit films and it really gets back to the fun of the group. Great times had by great friends. The tunes rocked as usual, and the visuals were stunning on the 50" plasma. Definately a top shelf sled flick for all of the family to enjoy.

By the way, where can I get my signed poster from that snooty eurotrash hillclimbing champ, lol.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I am NOT reading that whole thread over in the Cali section... the first two pages was enough.

So Vince is....Billy Jack?

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
Well, I finally got a chance to check out my copy of the DVD. All I can say is well done, VERY WELL DONE! This is by far the smoothest editing that I've seen in the Team Summit films and it really gets back to the fun of the group. Great times had by great friends. The tunes rocked as usual, and the visuals were stunning on the 50" plasma. Definately a top shelf sled flick for all of the family to enjoy.

By the way, where can I get my signed poster from that snooty eurotrash hillclimbing champ, lol.

Howler! man where have you been? you coming out this winter?

B

BlueBYu

May 7, 2008
Beef Cake Town

HOWLER!!! Where you been dog? I cant wait to see this thing! Whos this Nigel guy people keep yacken about?

Premium Features