• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Vohk Built Sleds - BEST Boosted SLEDS EVER!

H
Feb 28, 2012
Anyone looking to boost or for a boosted sled, go to Erik Woog at Vohk in Kremmling Colorado

Literrally it is pull and go. So far 350mi on my 2013 Pro and absolutely zero issues, no tinkering or problems at all!!

I spent my day on a stocker today and it sucked, never again. I love the turbo:)

VOHK

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2006
Colorado
www.vohk.com
Alpine Motor Sports is a top level dealer for both Polaris and Arctic Cat and is committed to maintaing that for many years to come, VOHK Performance will continue boosting both Polaris and Arctic Cat sleds as well... no towels have been thrown in :)Regarding Boondocker, much the same, I have worked with them for over a decade and plan to continue for many more. As for brand choice, I prefer my clients be riding the unit they feel best serves them.

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Anyone looking to boost or for a boosted sled, go to Erik Woog at Vohk in Kremmling Colorado

Literrally it is pull and go. So far 350mi on my 2013 Pro and absolutely zero issues, no tinkering or problems at all!!

I spent my day on a stocker today and it sucked, never again. I love the turbo:)

Do you ride anywhere at different elevation then what Erik tunes the sled at? Is there much tunning that needs to be done if you go up to 10-11,000ft? How about temp change have you rode when it has been warm?

M
Nov 27, 2007
Arvada,CO

You can't support Vohk unless you have a cool license plate!:face-icon-small-win

100_1215.jpg

H
Feb 28, 2012
we ride all the time at 10-11

Do you ride anywhere at different elevation then what Erik tunes the sled at? Is there much tunning that needs to be done if you go up to 10-11,000ft? How about temp change have you rode when it has been warm?

Most of our riding is up high so 10-11 is no sweat. The hottest temp I hit last week was 183 and 8.8 max boost. That was 10k feet

Erik knows his ****, dude has it down. Everyone I know with a turbo M8 or Turbo Pro all pull and go.

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Most of our riding is up high so 10-11 is no sweat. The hottest temp I hit last week was 183 and 8.8 max boost. That was 10k feet

Erik knows his ****, dude has it down. Everyone I know with a turbo M8 or Turbo Pro all pull and go.

Are you talking about water temp? Or charged air temp?? If water temp I take it you were running down the trail without your scratchers down??

I was asking about the weather outside though... Say it was tuned in at below 0 and come spring your riding it when its 45 degrees and sunny out, is there much tuning needed??

H
Feb 28, 2012
No tuning

Are you talking about water temp? Or charged air temp?? If water temp I take it you were running down the trail without your scratchers down??

I was asking about the weather outside though... Say it was tuned in at below 0 and come spring your riding it when its 45 degrees and sunny out, is there much tuning needed??

163 was my temp, not 183.

Zero tuning, I was out last week and it was 45 and ran perfect. But unless we get fresh snow the turbo is done for the year.

Premium Features